PS Plus line up for February....

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:hhh: just saw the saves from the regular edition dont transfer to the ultimate. ill download the game but it'll be a while before I play fukk starting back over right now.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
fukk it...same boat except I bought it when I still had my X1X...I’ll wait for a digital foundry video to see if it looks better on the PS5 or the XSX with the upgrade and just play it on that platform lol smh
I think the Dualsense support might put it over the edge for me as far as which version may be doper. From what I’m reading both Series X and PS5 versions are the same other than that. Series S version is different from both.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Nice. I'm finally about to finish WD legions. Been meaning to play control

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait.

Gamepass games expire even if you're active? @MeachTheMonster give it a fukkin rest. gamepass is bubuu

Pay 15 bucks a month for Online, Free games, and Access to a library of games that constantly get updated with games along with getting some new 3rd party smaller games day and date on release, plus EA access and 1st party games on release date....

Boo boo because games rotate out every 6-12 months:unimpressed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Pay 15 bucks a month for Online, Free games, and Access to a library of games that constantly get updated with games along with getting some new 3rd party smaller games day and date on release, plus EA access and 1st party games on release date....

Boo boo because games rotate out every 6-12 months:unimpressed:

I feel like it is only a problem with story-driven RPG's. But outside of that one genre, you should have enough time to get through the games before they leave gamepass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I feel like it is only a problem with story-driven RPG's. But outside of that one genre, you should have enough time to get through the games before they leave gamepass.
If there’s ever a game you want to keep playing you get a discount on it too.

That’s what I did with RDR2. (Then the put it back on Gamepass after I bought it:martin:)

I still ended up spending less on it than I would have if I just bought it straight up.