PS Plus line up for February....

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Control supposedly has dualsense support. Happy I waited to play this. Just never got around to it.

Might try Concrete Genie and All Stars.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Contradict yourself within the hour brehs :mjlol:

No contradiction, i wouldn’t care about concrete genie otherwise. But yall been talking about medium on here since it was announced. Sony brehs eating, this is scraps, like the mint after the dinner.

That’s xbots only meal atm though. It’s like going out and buying just tootsie rolls versus getting packaged with a bunch of other better candy

It’s like the toy in a happy meal. I really getting this to eat, but the toy is cool too. That’s what concrete genie is. It ain’t the meal.

Medium is yall dinner for the next 3 monfs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But yall been talking about medium on here since it was announced. Sony brehs eating, this is scraps, like the mint after the dinner.

That’s xbots only meal atm though. It’s like going out and buying just tootsie rolls versus getting packaged with a bunch of other better candy

It’s like the toy in a happy meal. I really getting this to eat, but the toy is cool too. That’s what concrete genie is. It ain’t the meal.

Medium is yall dinner for the next 3 monfs
backlog brehs are eatin :sas1:

gaming on the daily single player gaming brehs starving soon

Type up more contradictions in an edit after you’ve already made a fool of yourself brehs. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good month if i hadnt already bought control last month :snoop:

interested in Allstars, may try concrete genie.

fukk it...same boat except I bought it when I still had my X1X...I’ll wait for a digital foundry video to see if it looks better on the PS5 or the XSX with the upgrade and just play it on that platform lol smh

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Oh, and Sony should just go ahead and make all of their PSN monthly free games part of PSN “GamePass”. For us brehs who have been getting the monthly games for a long time, it won’t matter...but for those new to PlayStation it would be a nice perk.
:ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it...same boat except I bought it when I still had my X1X...I’ll wait for a digital foundry video to see if it looks better on the PS5 or the XSX with the upgrade and just play it on that platform lol smh

did some reading around...I have the regular version of control for xbox and there’s no way to upgrade to the ultimate edition other than to buy it for $40...if PS+ is giving away the ultimate edition for free then that’s what I’m have to rock with

last gen was so much simpler...playstation for exclusives...xbox for multiplats...but I’m all over the place this gen with the PS5 and the XSX

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:ehh:Nice. I remember seeing the cover of Control but never really looked into it. Looks pretty cool