Prove you're black

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im not black, but what i hate most is white people pretending to act black, or other races "acting black in general" to "get over" (get more people to like them)

I speak perfect english, Ive never saw the need to use ebonics outside of when im writing or texting the whole thing made people who act that way seem like what they were really trying to do was do this:
jolson.jpg

Im native american, I hate white people probably the most on here, not just because of that but, because in high school i was attacked by these older white college cats who thought i was mexican, police didnt do shyt they had everything they needed to put them behind bars for just at least a night but this cac tells me not to "go get my crew and retaliate". Now I dont out right hate white people in the sense im yelling it to their faces, ive just carried the idea that they are a people who cant be trusted, so theirs always that thought kept with me.

and yeah we too always have our fair share of white people trying to be down by saying im a quarter cherokee or some such shyt, dont buy into their fakeness, they werent born on the reservation, they dont know nothing about the struggle

Cher-halfSPANISH_cover.jpg