Prove you're black

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
01ca095635d57ef43965c3c6a68707efae2aef8b28d24e8315d61a6ed9f7a7ef.jpg

Anybody negging me over this lame azz thread: i said that sh!t weeks ago. Let it go

The coli is so full of depressed, simpin, suicidals, lames, baby mammas all because you take everything too personally. Keep negging so i can keep pressing ignore all of you biith nikkas. I come here to clown:mjlol:

I never dm these ugly chicks nor do i ever try to hang with u lames. Theres real life outside the coli. Grow a pair & get a sense of humor
If negs bother you that means your just as lame as anybody else loser.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
damn nikka u cant take a joke?

You was just on my dikk askin a million ? about it thou lol lame ass

and the greens was posted as an added bonus to prove my blackness lol that can was sittin in the cabinet for months[/QUOTE]

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I lived in Harvey until I was 6... For those who know the area I used to live up the street from the hospital & I still used to hear folks shooting like crazy. :birdman: One time my momma had to pull me by my collar from climbing our broken fence to fight our neighbors.
But you could be Mexican :jbhmm: its a lot of Mexicans in Harvey :jbhmm:
:troll:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
everybody here knows i am white :manny: i've never said anything to the contrary and also don't try to speak for/about about black people. i prefer to listen and learn. i certainly don't think it affects the quality of my posts. i have love for everyone (except for the shytty trolls on this site, most of whom are probably white anyway).