Prove you're black

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I can't even tell if you're joking with this bullshyt homie :what:

I don't believe I'm superior to anybody, and if anybody else in this thread expressed pride in the cultural traits of their heritage I'd give em a salute :salute:because we're supposed to take pride in our heritage. Taking pride in your own doesn't mean you're downgrading anybody else, that's you projecting onto me, miss me with that shyt.

I love being me, just as I encourage everybody else to love being them. If we don't encourage that, that's how we get batshyt crazy Rachel Dolezal lookin ass fools :childplease:

The same way that I love my Italian complexion and wavy hair, I find a lot of traits in other races/ethnicities that I find very dope. I love when my girl rocks her natural hair :ahh:It's different than mine and I love and appreciate it, that's the point I'm trying to get across fool. But I will say that she hadn't dated many white dudes before me, so she really thought I was trollin at first, which legitimately hurt my feelings a little.

I'm truly fascinated by different ethnicities and appreciate that we all have things in our DNA that make us beautifully different. I'm sorry if my pride in my non-black heritage offended you like this, but I was sincerely taking pride in my culture, and encouraging others to do the same in theirs. There is no 'better' or 'worse' cultures, the same way that red isn't better than blue which is no better than green.

Oh, and bigger than everything else, 'olive skin' and 'wavy hair' aren't 'white physical traits'. So when I come in here proud of my Italian heritage, you should at least try to thin k twice on what you're saying before you say dumb shyt like that.

Your unnecessarily lengthy response , is a big admission of guilt.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Is there a reason for me being negged other than being Italian? Or is it just a no cac thing around here.

I couldn't give a shyt less about my internet reputation on your cute little message board, I'm just curious what's causing the vitriol?
Because we fukking hate you devils. Get the fukk off our site, cave beast :birdman:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
giwAKJ7.gif

nikkas can't joke no more:russell:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
H-hey. D-d you guys approve of me? If i show my pic will i be in the in crowd on the coli? Your approval means a lot. Lemme know thx

:mjcry:

:troll:
Dumb nikka group Psychology haaann?

Bears game is on. Peace

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Prove I'm black?

I have an undergraduate and a graduate degree.
I own two homes.
I have 5 certs (check the sig - working on my 6th now)
I'll be published next year

:birdman:
My level of hustle is off the map playboi

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
@CACarot

No, I was genuinely baffled how you could take my two sentences of a post as me 'feeling superior'.

I read the first few posts of the thread and figured it would be 20 pages of different people saying their heritage, so I quickly typed up my ethnicity then a salute to all of the different ethnicities in here. judging by the responses to my post, I was wrong.

Now that I realize this is only a thread for people to 'prove' that they're black (which I do understand, because weird ass people do be online posing as black people which I don't get :scust:) now I'm peacing out. Because I'm not black, so I don't have business in this thread. Which is cool. I feel bad that anybody thought my post was 'coming for them' or anybody else for whatever reason. But I really do just believe that everybody should genuinely take pride in their heritage while showing that same respect to different ethnicities. I have respect for those sitting across from me and only hope for the same, peace :yeshrug:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Is there a reason for me being negged other than being Italian? Or is it just a no cac thing around here.

I couldn't give a shyt less about my internet reputation on your cute little message board, I'm just curious what's causing the vitriol?
thread is called "prove youre black"

you come in praising your italian heritage and wavy hair. then slip in you having a black girlfriend in that

lengthy post. you know how the coli feels about that. you knew what you were doing :comeon: dont act surprised

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
thread is called "prove youre black"

you come in praising your italian heritage and wavy hair. then slip in you having a black girlfriend in that

lengthy post. you know how the coli feels about that. you knew what you were doing :comeon: dont act surprised

I think I'm more just used to being in actual real life settings where friends and acquaintances of different races can openly talk about this type of shyt without the fear of two wrong words being taken a completely different way.

I'll type lengthy responses to be detailed, and I'll talk about my girlfriend because I don't give a fukk what people think, here or in real life. But re-reading my post in the context of what this thread really is about, I can understand why people took it like that. Hope nobody got legitimately offended, I'm proud of my roots the same way I encourage everybody to be proud of theirs. But in a thread that's apparently just to prove your black I understand how my pride could be taken offensively.