Prove you're black

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
01ca095635d57ef43965c3c6a68707efae2aef8b28d24e8315d61a6ed9f7a7ef.jpg

Anybody negging me over this lame azz thread: i said that sh!t weeks ago. Let it go

The coli is so full of depressed, simpin, suicidals, lames, baby mammas all because you take everything too personally. Keep negging so i can keep pressing ignore all of you biith nikkas. I come here to clown:mjlol:

I never dm these ugly chicks nor do i ever try to hang with u lames. Theres real life outside the coli. Grow a pair & get a sense of humor

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
01ca095635d57ef43965c3c6a68707efae2aef8b28d24e8315d61a6ed9f7a7ef.jpg

Anybody negging me over this lame azz thread: i said that sh!t weeks ago. Let it go

The coli is so full of depressed, simpin, suicidals, lames, baby mammas all because you take everything too personally. Keep negging so i can keep pressing ignore all of you biith nikkas. I come here to clown:mjlol:

I never dm these ugly chicks nor do i ever try to hang with u lames. Theres real life outside the coli. Grow a pair & get a sense of humor
:mjlol:
Shut the fukk up cac. Nobody even care about your fakkit ass

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
That's pretty racist, you trying to hide behind the shoutout to all races, but you bigging up white physical traits which means you believe you are superior to everyone else.

I can't even tell if you're joking with this bullshyt homie :what:

I don't believe I'm superior to anybody, and if anybody else in this thread expressed pride in the cultural traits of their heritage I'd give em a salute :salute:because we're supposed to take pride in our heritage. Taking pride in your own doesn't mean you're downgrading anybody else, that's you projecting onto me, miss me with that shyt.

I love being me, just as I encourage everybody else to love being them. If we don't encourage that, that's how we get batshyt crazy Rachel Dolezal lookin ass fools :childplease:

The same way that I love my Italian complexion and wavy hair, I find a lot of traits in other races/ethnicities that I find very dope. I love when my girl rocks her natural hair :ahh:It's different than mine and I love and appreciate it, that's the point I'm trying to get across fool. But I will say that she hadn't dated many white dudes before me, so she really thought I was trollin at first, which legitimately hurt my feelings a little.

I'm truly fascinated by different ethnicities and appreciate that we all have things in our DNA that make us beautifully different. I'm sorry if my pride in my non-black heritage offended you like this, but I was sincerely taking pride in my culture, and encouraging others to do the same in theirs. There is no 'better' or 'worse' cultures, the same way that red isn't better than blue which is no better than green.

Oh, and bigger than everything else, 'olive skin' and 'wavy hair' aren't 'white physical traits'. So when I come in here proud of my Italian heritage, you should at least try to thin k twice on what you're saying before you say dumb shyt like that.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You cared enough to respond huh? :usure:

I can be a transecsual cac with cornrows on rollerskates to you. Think whatever you want beyotch. I aint gotta impress yall group minded coli simps. :blessed:

For yall, this is LIFE. Yall care what eachother think. Sad fvcks tryna impress eachother frfr. Gotta dm forum h0es for puvvsy. If they not suvkin you off why you tryna get on their good side on a forum?

:mjlol:
Shut the fukk up cac. Nobody even care about your fakkit ass

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Negged, CAC. :birdman:

Is there a reason for me being negged other than being Italian? Or is it just a no cac thing around here.

I couldn't give a shyt less about my internet reputation on your cute little message board, I'm just curious what's causing the vitriol?