Proud Boys Member Dies in a c00n Crash

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What does “driving a Tesla” have to do with anything. Lol… Adding stupid details for no reason.

c00n died driving a car sold by one of the most prominent white supremacist on Earth right now. Ironic and definitely not an unnecessary detail.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

full
I feel bad for laughing but that's funny.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I been breaking my 16/8 fasts with vanilla greek yogurt, chocolate peanut butter protein granola, strawberries and dark cacoa chocolate chips and a protein shake. shyt good as fukk :wink:
Went down to the cafe at break and had a small order of biscuits and gravy with turkey sausage. Been a useless piece of shyt at work since 9 :pachaha:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Break it at noon 🫡🫡🫡

I ended up going to a spot and got an avocado salad with codfish. I kept carbs at a minimum this week, but still after finishing the meal I was feeling the itis. Ended up stopping at a 7-eleven to get a coffee (is that store an east coast thing?). Either way cashier told me I get a free glazed donut with my coffee. Word?! :leon:Normally the inner fat boy in me would be on it, but after having such a strong week working out I was like “nah I’m good” :hubie:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I don’t get Tariq

He says he loves trump

But calls the ones that love trump c00ns

It’s not making any sense

Wait …

Oreo express? :francis:

Y'all be tripping.
He ain't never said he love Trump; He just be calling out the Democrats on they bullshyt and y'all start acting like that makes him pro-trump
:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The universe conspired to eradicate this fool.

He was out being Irish for the day in his racist built vehicle and offed himself

Nothing of value was lost. He did manage to make America greater by discontinuing his air subscription. More for other patriots I guess :salute:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone almost feel as though the Universe is saying "Nah, laugh at this fool".

I felt disgust at myself for chuckling as car accidents are a tragedy that can happen to anyone.

Low and behold, he was drink driving in Tesla, no doubt he put too much faith in Musk's promises of a self-driving car and end up going out as crash test dummy.