Proud Boys Member Dies in a c00n Crash

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think @hex gave him a conditional ban. He was talking trash and making threats so @hex told him to pull up or he was gonna get banned. Even told him he'd buy his ticket so he could come to his city so he could see him face to face. Coli mods is gully :wow:

And he hasn't logged in since early January. :mjlol:

Offer is still good if he sees this thread, though. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I been breaking my 16/8 fasts with vanilla greek yogurt, chocolate peanut butter protein granola, strawberries and dark cacoa chocolate chips and a protein shake. shyt good as fukk :wink:
The acai bowls are really good for breakfast. I just started my intermittent fasting this week from the hours of 11am - 6pm. Shıt really is a cheat code and noticeable differences. 🫡 Black Excellence!!!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am not one to celebrate people dying in violent car accidents as we all owe our getting up daily and coming home safe to Gods grace, i wish this brother wasnt used as a pawn for violent hateful white supremacists bigots

Daps
I am not one to celebrate people dying in violent car accidents as we all owe our getting up daily and coming home safe to Gods grace, i wish this brother wasnt used as a pawn for violent hateful white supremacists bigots

I'm glad he dead.

There's a difference between being MAGA and an outright c00n. :scust: