Protestors threaten to "burn country down" in Israel

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think this has anything to do with me or mine or hell, most of y’all. So I’m a just mind my business
If you pay taxes, it's definitely your business. The government is telling us our taxes can't pay for Healthcare here. But those same taxes go to pay for free Healthcare and school in Israel

If youre black and your family for friend has been shot or killed by a cop, that cop was trained by IOF standards.

Americans and Brits are the most connected to this fascist racist country

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
try coming with an argument instead of dap fishing

i dont think dap fishing works when everybody hates you, but hey, it'll give you something else to be a victim about

its a kosher gravy train on matzo wheels!

YOU TRYIN TOO HARD.. IM THE ONLY ONE BETWEEN US WHO POSTED AN ACTUAL ARGUMENT IN HERE

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A JEW AND DAP FISH ON THIS FORUM

U MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Yes, it is indeed illegal to get a DNA test in Israel without a court order or a doctor's prescription [3]. This restriction is imposed by the Israeli government under the Genetic Information Law.

NOW WHY WOULD IT BE ILLEGAL TO DNA TEST YOURSELF IF YOURE INDIGENOUS TO THIS PLACE?

IS IT THAT IT WILL SHOW YOU ARENT??

OR IS DNA NOW BLOOD LIBEL BEING WEAPONIZED BY HAMAS

SO YES.. MORE BLOOD LIBEL

ESPECIALLY WHEN TONS OF ISRAELIS HAVE BEEN DNA TESTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY WIT EXTENSIVE RESEARCH DONE ON THEIR GENES THAT HAS PROVEN THEY ARE INDEGENOUS TO ISRAEL (EVEN ASHKENAZI JEWS)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

ESPECIALLY WHEN TONS OF ISRAELIS HAVE BEEN DNA TESTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY WIT EXTENSIVE RESEARCH DONE ON THEIR GENES THAT HAS PROVEN THEY ARE INDEGENOUS TO ISRAEL (EVEN ASHKENAZI JEWS)

:dahell:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol an opinion isnt a fact, you fat CAC.

FACT is DNA testing is banned in israel because the jews there are 99% from Europe. Even the most prominent jews have european names and changed them to Hebrew names to be more "indigenous"

Israel is a failed colonial project with fraudulent Jews. Real jews are in Ethopia and Palestine

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Look at this lying cac :mjlol: the same hostages is it real killed themselves? Foh
Hamas will get fukked, doesn't matter how many times you pretend I'm a cac.
Not all of us support terrorists like you do to qualify as black. You radical Muslims are something else.

I'm neither a Jew or a Palestinian. I'm anti terrorist

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol an opinion isnt a fact, you fat CAC.

FACT is DNA testing is banned in israel because the jews there are 99% from Europe. Even the most prominent jews have european names and changed them to Hebrew names to be more "indigenous"

Israel is a failed colonial project with fraudulent Jews. Real jews are in Ethopia and Palestine

YOU ARE LITERALLY SPREADING BLOOD LIBEL LMFAO

IDIOT, LESS THAN 50% OF ISRAELIS ARE ASHKENAZI .. MIZRAHI JEWS HAVE ZERO CONNECTION TO EUROPE

DNA TESTING ISNT BANNED DUMBASS.. MANY COUNTRIES INCLUDING FRANCE HAVE SPECIFIC PROHIBITIONS ON BLOOD TESTS DUE TO PRIVACY PURPOSES.. OR ARE ALL THOSE COUNTRIES HIDING SOMETHING?

THIS DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT DNA FROM ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF JEWS HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH EXTENSIVE TESTING.. SO ITS ALL ALREADY OUT IN THE OPEN

DO BETTER

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Hamas will get fukked, doesn't matter how many times you pretend I'm a cac.
Not all of us support terrorists like you do to qualify as black. You radical Muslims are something else.

I'm neither a Jew or a Palestinian. I'm anti terrorist
Don’t get brave now cac you been ducking the facts I brough to you in multiple threads.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YOU ARE LITERALLY SPREADING BLOOD LIBEL LMFAO

IDIOT, LESS THAN 50% OF ISRAELIS ARE ASHKENAZI .. MIZRAHI JEWS HAVE ZERO CONNECTION TO EUROPE

DNA TESTING ISNT BANNED DUMBASS.. MANY COUNTRIES INCLUDING FRANCE HAVE SPECIFIC PROHIBITIONS ON BLOOD TESTS DUE TO PRIVACY PURPOSES.. OR ARE ALL THOSE COUNTRIES HIDING SOMETHING?

THIS DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT DNA FROM ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF JEWS HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH EXTENSIVE TESTING.. SO ITS ALL ALREADY OUT IN THE OPEN

DO BETTER
We don't believe Israeli lies anymore fakkit. We are doing better by dunking on your Zio asses. You are not Indigenous and you never will be. Just CACS that took your colonialism too far and fukked with the wrong ones

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We don't believe Israeli lies anymore fakkit. We are doing better by dunking on your Zio asses. You are not Indigenous and you never will be. Just CACS that took your colonialism too far and fukked with the wrong ones

LMAOOO

SO TIK TOK HISTORY OUTDOES RECORDED HISTORY?

IN THE NAME OF WHAT?…. *DRUMROLL* …HATRED FOR JEWS

U TOO DENSE TO EVEN SEE IT.. U BEIN PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

SO THERE WAS NO JUDEA KINGDOM? THERE WAS NO ROMAN CONQUEST? THERE WAS NO JEWISH EXILE?? THIS WAS ALL MADE UP?? AND THE JEWISH ARCHITECTURE IN THE LAND THAT PREDATES ANYTHING MUSLIM BY THOUSANDS OF YEARS IS FAKE TOO?? THE ANCIENT JEWISH TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM WAS PLACED THERE BY ALIENS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO??

AND WHERE EXACTLY ARE U GETTING ALL THIS??

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
AND IN WHAT WAY IS THIS DUCKTALES?

THIS IS BASIC HISTORY .. NOBODY WIT A BACKGROUND IN HISTORY HAS EVER TRIED TO CLAIM SOMETHING DIFFERENT

THE JEWISH EXILE FROM JUDEA IS WELL DOCUMENTED AND ONLY A COMPLETE DUNCE WOULD ARGUE AGAINST IT

Happy Easter!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm not surprised. Think of all the most insane Republicans you can. The most racist, anti good government, violent white supremacists.

Now imagine they're in charge of the government and want to finish what was started in the wars that gave us the states with Spanish names. Imagine they believe they have a right to all of North America and it should be English speaking only.

Now imagine they decide they're going to just start bombing Mexico and grabbing their land on some Mexican America war pt2 shyt. That is Israel now. The most insane people are in charge now and the regular people living there are not okay with what that government is doing in their borders and outside of them.

Hostages are taken after you ignore security briefings telling you of weak points that could be exploited along with credible evidence of a plot. Several thousand people have been killed and now some survivors are hostages. Do you:

A. Negotiate for the release of the hostages as other governments did in the past.

B. Send in special forces to infiltrate and covertly eliminate the terrorists then evacuate the hostages since you have the best intelligence apparatus and technology second only to the United States.

C. Immediately start bombing and shooting with drones and jets, then bombing the hospitals to prevent civilians from getting medical aid from the bombs and bullets you unleashed on them, shutting off their electricity so they can't do surgery or even see where they are, destroying as much internet as possible so they can't show footage of what you're doing, and destroy as many buildings that store public records of how many people lived in the area before you started bombing.

Take a guess what an authoritarian right wing lunatic government would do