Protestors threaten to "burn country down" in Israel

voiture

Superstar
Daps
That faggit @voiture fell to his knees in the kosher aisle in Walmart
You Hamas fans are funny people. I'm not even an Israeli and my position is consistent with that of the US government on this issue.

Hamas better give up them hostages or else Netanyahu will use that as an excuse to invade Rafah even if the US is against it

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
IVE SPIT NOTHIN BUT FACTS THUS FAR

AND U CANT DEBUNK THEM

SO U RESORT TO AD-HOMINEM ATTACKS

VERY SIMILAR TO WHITESPLAINING
be a perpetual victim on jesus's second birthday for attention, jrehs

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally just posted this. They only care about the hostages.
Yep. I mean I empathize with the families of those missing. They want nothing but the return of their family member. But the government failed them when they launched a barbaric genocidal rampage against the Palestinian civilian population. And the protestors failed by not protesting for a ceasefire in exchange for the hostages. It’s like they excused the barbaric tactics as long as it returned their loved one.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
SOUNDS ABOUT WHITE
try coming with an argument instead of dap fishing

i dont think dap fishing works when everybody hates you, but hey, it'll give you something else to be a victim about

its a kosher gravy train on matzo wheels!

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE JEWS WHO SETTLED IN EUROPE AFTER THE JEWISH PEOPLE WERE EXILED FROM JUDEA (NOW ISRAEL) POST ROMAN CONQUEST

EVERY TERM IS A “MADE UP TERM” .. BUT THATS WHAT THE TERM INDICATES

MOST JEWS IN ISRAEL ARE NOT ASHKENAZI, BUT THE ANTI-SEMITES TEND TO FOCUS ON THEM IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT ISRAEL

Yes, it is indeed illegal to get a DNA test in Israel without a court order or a doctor's prescription [3]. This restriction is imposed by the Israeli government under the Genetic Information Law.

NOW WHY WOULD IT BE ILLEGAL TO DNA TEST YOURSELF IF YOURE INDIGENOUS TO THIS PLACE?

IS IT THAT IT WILL SHOW YOU ARENT??

OR IS DNA NOW BLOOD LIBEL BEING WEAPONIZED BY HAMAS

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Bring back the Israeli hostages?

Ain’t they dead? I thought we were beyond that shyt

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You Hamas fans are funny people. I'm not even an Israeli and my position is consistent with that of the US government on this issue.

Hamas better give up them hostages or else Netanyahu will use that as an excuse to invade Rafah even if the US is against it
Look at this lying cac :mjlol: the same hostages is it real killed themselves? Foh