Protein powder scams. Companies supplying well short amount of protein as advertised

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
They got ON Serious Mass as a D on that website but I've read good reviews on other sites. What do you think?

If they're rating it on profile so be it. The formula is lackluster and not worth the price. But to rate ON based on protein profile and spiking is absurb. ON's and BSN's protein manufacturer is Glanbia. It don't get no better than that in the supplement industry.

Mass gainers I vouch for

Home made(pb,oats, banana,whey)
Iforce Mass Gainz
MHP Up Your Mass

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If they're rating it on profile so be it. The formula is lackluster and not worth the price. But to rate ON based on protein profile and spiking is absurb. ON's and BSN's protein manufacturer is Glanbia. It don't get no better than that in the supplement industry.

Mass gainers I vouch for

Home made(pb,oats, banana,whey)
Iforce Mass Gainz
MHP Up Your Mass
Yea I just a few hours ago got some ON cake batter protein delivered because a lot of cats said that's the real deal in protein.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yea I just a few hours ago got some ON cake batter protein delivered because a lot of cats said that's the real deal in protein.

ON doesn't have the best flavoring system to be honest. However, you can trust that you're not getting spiked protein and the product is meeting label claims.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ON doesn't have the best flavoring system to be honest. However, you can trust that you're not getting spiked protein and the product is meeting label claims.
Seems right because this cake batter smells like a fancy name for vanilla tbh. As long as the other stuff is good I can overlook the fact they out here lying with their product names

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Seems right because this cake batter smells like a fancy name for vanilla tbh. As long as the other stuff is good I can overlook the fact they out here lying with their product names

Mix some skim or almond milk in there and you'll be good to go. I'd make a sludge out of it.

semtex

:)
Daps
They got ON Serious Mass as a D on that website but I've read good reviews on other sites. What do you think?
fam, labdoor is based on actual data and not anecdotal shyt like other sites, that's what makes it stand out. Get you a grade A protein powder and blend it with oats, peanut butter, and milk. There's your weightgainer minus the bullshyt ingredients :myman:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
but naked is delicious though :mjcry:

how was it, i was about to buy it. nikkas in here shytting on it, but then again it is the coli :yeshrug:
I'm still using it. I usually kiiinda feel it's effects like maybe 20-30mins after ingesting it. Hey, I like it. It's alright I guess. I've made some decent gains in the last week or so, right when I thought I hit a brick wall. Like out of nowhere, I've seen decent chest gains. I still use it as a supplement to lunch, sometimes dinner. I alternate which meals I'll use it for.