Protein powder scams. Companies supplying well short amount of protein as advertised

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:what:

why do u nikkas on here think nursing and nutrition go hand to hand? :heh:

My whole damn unit have no idea about macros or needing one gram of protein for every pound of muscle for a high protein diet. We are nurses,not nutritionists. I can check your blood sugar and read what a patients diet is from doctors orders but thats about it as far as nutrition goes for nurses.

we have nurses eating high sugar protein bars thinking its good for them and drinking NAKED drinks thats full of added shyt. You know how many times i tell them they doing it all wrong? :snoop:
but naked is delicious though :mjcry:

I just bought some Body Fortress Super Advanced whey. Vanilla. But having read this thread, seems like it was a waste of money......

:beli:
how was it, i was about to buy it. nikkas in here shytting on it, but then again it is the coli :yeshrug:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Iforce
SAN Nutrition
ON
Cellucor
Universal/Animal
BSN
Vitamin shoppe(store brand)

You can trust these brands for your protein needs. They don't spike protein powders with creatine, glycine, taurine, and bcaa's.

Because of gatorade, mcdonalds, target and many other big name corporations jumping in the protein business, the price of whey/egg protein powders has spiked and will continue to do so. So supplements companies are spiking supps to cut corners and increase profit margins because the invaders fukked the game up.

People waking up to supplement scamming is forcing companies to be creative. There are plant based protein powders that are on the rise and have honest amino profiles comparable and even superior to some whey products. The pricing on some of the plant powders is more than what it should be but that should come down once the people catch on.

San Rawfusion
Vega
Orgain
AI Sports NoWhey
Sun Warrior
Now Foods

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Anybody try some of the vegan proteins out there?

Orgain, San Rawfusion, and Vega plant proteins are alright with me and the amino acid profiles are top notch and match up nicely with whey. shyt has came along way from LG Sciences Lipotropic protein

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody have any news on Kaizen whey isolate protein?

Didn't see it on the list and it's what I use. 35g protein per scoop

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iforce
SAN Nutrition
ON
Cellucor
Universal/Animal
BSN
Vitamin shoppe(store brand)

You can trust these brands for your protein needs. They don't spike protein powders with creatine, glycine, taurine, and bcaa's.

Because of gatorade, mcdonalds, target and many other big name corporations jumping in the protein business, the price of whey/egg protein powders has spiked and will continue to do so. So supplements companies are spiking supps to cut corners and increase profit margins because the invaders fukked the game up.

People waking up to supplement scamming is forcing companies to be creative. There are plant based protein powders that are on the rise and have honest amino profiles comparable and even superior to some whey products. The pricing on some of the plant powders is more than what it should be but that should come down once the people catch on.

San Rawfusion
Vega
Orgain
AI Sports NoWhey
Sun Warrior
Now Foods

They got ON Serious Mass as a D on that website but I've read good reviews on other sites. What do you think?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
They got ON Serious Mass as a D on that website but I've read good reviews on other sites. What do you think?
its because youre looking at a Weight Gainer.
Weight Gainers are full of sugar and other nonsense.

Just eat more food...
...if you cant...get a regular protein powder and throw 2 bananas, peanut butter and milk in a blender.
It will taste just like a milkshake and have just as many calories as a weight gainer.