Protein Pasta

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I might be tardy to the party but I just had this Banza pasta last night and that shyt was :lawd: it's made out of chickpeas and has 25 grams of protein per serving. shyt was good af and less carbs than traditional pasta. I bought it at Target, just putting y'all up on it.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might be tardy to the party but I just had this Banza pasta last night at that shyt was :lawd: it's made out of chickpeas and has 25 grams of protein per serving. shyt was good af and less carbs than traditional pasta. I bought it at Target, just putting y'all up on it.

You might catch flak for this. I can rationally see people upset about eating "fake" pasta. I know at least 4 people who still make their own noodles every time religiously.

I already know it taste good. But then again I like the beyond burgers and I've watched grown people get it to legit shouting about eating "fake" meat.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You might catch flak for this. I can rationally see people upset about eating "fake" pasta. I know at least 4 people who still make their own noodles every time religiously.

I already know it taste good. But then again I like the beyond burgers and I've watched grown people get it to legit shouting about eating "fake" meat.
It's not fake pasta...if anything it's real because it's made out of real nutrients.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not fake pasta...if anything it's real because it's made out of real nutrients.

Pasta is flour, salt and eggs. I'm not Italian so I cannot discuss it further but I'm sure if you're not using the tenements then they wouldn't consider it real.

I reckon you can grind chickpeas into flour. Same way I grind oat meal into oat flour. But I don't think it's the same.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
iunno man i tried this and it was trashs
14_1024x1024.png