Protect Black Women from Crazy White Trannies

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I am personally more concerned with whether the information shown is true or not, than the nature of the source. Each grouping push propaganda and also hide information they do not want their side to see. So, I think it is more important to verify if what is shown is true, instead of ignoring it based only on it being a source that is unpalpable to me.

The truth can come from an enemy and lies can come from an ally. So perhaps the better path is to determine the veracity of the statements no matter the source.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
it is the democrats, because republicans try to shut this bullshyt down, and democrats scream that it's "transphobic" to ban men from women's sports, democrats are the ones supporting teachers pushing this shyt on school - age children

it's not an important issue, so i don't understand why the Dems have to die on such a stupid, embarrassing hill. i didn't sign up for this :hhh:

But this incident in particular didn't happen during a sports game or in a women's bathroom.

It happened on the STREET. Your first comment was based on that fact alone.

Are you saying that democrats are the reason behind trannies walking on the street?

Trannies have been harassing people on the street since they've existed.