Protect Black Women from Crazy White Trannies

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Stop posting alt right racist neo nazi accounts in the guise of it protecting black people or black women, any one not knowing that racist x account user prior history would be coming into this post think its a good faith account just looking to protect black women. In reality it spends its nearly every single post blaming black people, railing against wokeness , DEI and spreading hate. Stop the nonsense
Nikka you stop posting alt right neo nazi accounts.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
no one says that they "can't exist". they can't play women's sports. they can't use women's locker rooms; because they still have a dikk

these things should not be controversial :dead:

I literally wrote that in my post. Trans are not women. Actual women should have women only spaces. Such as: bathrooms, locker rooms, sports leagues, and prison facilities.

I was actually responding to the statement that "Democrats" have somehow allowed trans. Like. If the Dems wouldn't have legalized it, then the scenario in the vid would not have happened. Cause that trans would somehow not exist to act a fool.

This wasn't a bathroom or a sports competition. Just random people on the street.

Dems have not "allowed" trans to be out there. They just out there.

The liberal POV says that they have the right to.. do whatever they do.. as long as they not fukcing with nobody.

Of course the trans in the OP is out of control.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop posting alt right racist neo nazi accounts in the guise of it protecting black people or black women, any one not knowing that racist x account user prior history would be coming into this post think its a good faith account just looking to protect black women. In reality it spends its nearly every single post blaming black people, railing against wokeness , DEI and spreading hate. Stop the nonsense
if CNN posted it would that change the content of the video?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally wrote that in my post. Trans are not women. Actual women should have women only spaces. Such as: bathrooms, locker rooms, sports leagues, and prison facilities.

I was actually responding to the statement that "Democrats" have somehow allowed trans.
it is the democrats, because republicans try to shut this bullshyt down, and democrats scream that it's "transphobic" to ban men from women's sports, democrats are the ones supporting teachers pushing this shyt on school - age children

it's not an important issue, so i don't understand why the Dems have to die on such a stupid, embarrassing hill. i didn't sign up for this :hhh:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
if CNN posted it would that change the content of the video?
If CNN daily posted and used their news platform to spread anti black racism and rail against wokeness, DEI and any type of effort to include black and help black people and was an avid trump supporter then sure. False equivalency, this guy is a proud MAGA trump supporter, i am sure he sincerely cares about the well being and interest of black people like all trump supporters do as well(Obvious sarcasm)

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Him taking off the wig is the equivalent of wheelchair basketball players getting up and carrying their chairs to the car :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If CNN daily posted and used their news platform to spread anti black racism and rail against wokeness, DEI and any type of effort to include black and help black people and was an avid trump supporter then sure. False equivalency, this guy is a proud MAGA trump supporter, i am sure he sincerely cares about the well being and interest of black people like all trump supporters do as well(Obvious sarcasm)
again, do you support the behavior you saw in the video?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
again, do you support the behavior you saw in the video?
I condemn harassment of any type. Again do you support using posts from twitter accounts who mock and insult black people on a daily basis, rails against wokeness and DEI any time they see a black face and is an ardent trump supporter?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I condemn harassment of any type. Again do you support using posts from twitter accounts who mock and insult black people on a daily basis, rails against wokeness and DEI any time they see a black face and is an ardent trump supporter?
I didn’t check the Twitter account. Why are you defending the behavior in the video?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mental illness

but you make your bed
gotta sleep in it

women should of put a stop to it when the shyt started

but they rode the wave now look
Haven't read the whole thread yet, but this will most likely remain the truest thing written in this thread.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t check the Twitter account. Why are you defending the behavior in the video?
Your now deliberately playing dumb and being willfully ignorant, i condemned harassment and intimidation, yet you are here doing cart wheels and justifying why a racist anti black bigot who is an avid trump supporter and regularly mocks black people and rails against DEI and wokeness to his 2 million followers should be posted here. No one is buying your nonsense.