All Star
Bushed
Daps
"YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG TRANNY TODAY!!!"
5dpqbk9.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This has nothing to do with black women or protecting them, dont fall for it, the twitter user the OP posted is a notorious anti black racist and right wing trump shill and supporter here is he saying starwars is woke because they had the audacity to have a black person on the cover, he rails against DEI, Wokeness and uses his account to shyt on black people nearly every post. Please stop posting this right wing bad faith MAGA accounts on this forum, i dont care how well intention, this folks spread hate against black people to their millions of followers every single day

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I find the trans thing sort of unusual.

I don't think they should be considered real women, nor be able to share female only spaces, but why do people think they should be not allowed to exist?

Not being a part of it is one thing. But they are in existence.

As far as the video.. is this a skit? Of course the person in the video is bonkers.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This has nothing to do with black women or protecting them, dont fall for it, the twitter user the OP posted is a notorious anti black racist and right wing trump shill and supporter here is he saying starwars is woke because they had the audacity to have a black person on the cover, he rails against DEI, Wokeness and uses his account to shyt on black people nearly every post. Please stop posting this right wing bad faith MAGA accounts on this forum, i dont care how well intention, this folks spread hate against black people to their millions of followers every single day

@Roger king

I don't post known alt right shyt on the Coli. I generally post a link and then Coli "investigators" with nothing better to do dig thru the mofo's profile to blame you for shyt you never posted or mentioned off the mofo's page.

With that being said I really it find it hypocritical how you gatekeep this shyt yet you posting alt right stuff too. I mean if we are so pro black here on this board that just posting a tweet from a conservative draws a Coli lynch mob then why do you get a pass for doing it?

Look at the racist filth and neo nazi platform elon musk has turned twitter into , nearly 30 thousand likes on memes openly mocking and making a caricature of this innocent sister who got murdered in her own home by a racist goon cop. This stuff is all over twitter with no sort of moderation what so ever , but notice the account that pushes back on this swiftly gets banned and blocked, elon musk is aligned with trump and has pledged millions of dollars his relection and to supporting republicans. This is what you both sides clown propagate and prop up every single day, devils openly alligned and having a party when innocent black folks get killed, accusing every and any black person of being a DEI hire, this is the venom this guys have for black people. Yall dont realize how deep this stuff has gone, twitter is basically a modern day st0rmfr0nt and 4klan

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
@Roger king

I don't post known alt right shyt on the Coli. I generally post a link and then Coli "investigators" with nothing better to do dig thru the mofo's profile to blame you for shyt you never posted or mentioned off the mofo's page.

With that being said I really it find it hypocritical how you gatekeep this shyt yet you posting alt right stuff too. I mean if we are so pro black here on this board that just posting a tweet from a conservative draws a Coli lynch mob then why do you get a pass for doing it?

This is false equivalency and nonsense you posted this based on the x account implying in some way that this was in the interest of black people and protecting black women against ''dangerous'' transgenders, yet this very same account smears and attacks black people on a daily basis and promotes blatant white supremacy. The lay person would think that account was somehow pro black or in support of black people which is false, they use the word woke, DEI to smear every and any black person. On the other hand the other thread i made from the get go outlined the right wing conservatives as responsible for the racism and used it to create awareness and point out how elon musk had turned the platform into a neo nazi stream, i called it out and didnt leave any illusions nor did i mask it up in the guise of protecting black people or in their interests, black people should know and be aware that musk is a white supremacist racist who actively promotes anti black racism on twitter and bans people who call it out

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think they should be considered real women, nor be able to share female only spaces, but why do people think they should be not allowed to exist?
no one says that they "can't exist". they can't play women's sports. they can't use women's locker rooms; because they still have a dikk

these things should not be controversial :dead:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
s, black people should know and be aware that musk is a white supremacist racist who actively promotes anti black racism on twitter and bans people who call it out

You think we needed you posting known alt right material to figure out Elon Musk is a racist?

Just keep the same energy. I didn't create this anti intellectual shyt here but since you want the rules to apply to everyone then apply them to yourself.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You think we needed you posting known alt right material to figure out Elon Musk is a racist?

Just keep the same energy since you want the rules to apply to everyone but you
Stop posting alt right racist neo nazi accounts in the guise of it protecting black people or black women, any one not knowing that racist x account user prior history would be coming into this post think its a good faith account just looking to protect black women. In reality it spends its nearly every single post blaming black people, railing against wokeness , DEI and spreading hate. Stop the nonsense

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Not being a part of it is one thing. But they are in existence.

As far as the video.. is this a skit? Of course the person in the video is bonkers.
this is what people want...
nobody is saying they shouldnt exist