Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:martin:
They just said fukk making a good sequel
i posted it earlier but there was zero chance of that

the original guy who wrote pro, wrote it to be 3 films.... problem is, he left the project after the first one, not even leaving an outline, scripts, or the ideas of how the story was going to play out

so they basically would have had to hire writers to come in, have 1 movie they HAD to stick to, and write 2 more films that explained everything in it, up to the crashed ship on a completely other planet, with the current facehuggers

i'd say fukk that shyt too and start over

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i posted it earlier but there was zero chance of that

the original guy who wrote pro, wrote it to be 3 films.... problem is, he left the project after the first one, not even leaving an outline, scripts, or the ideas of how the story was going to play out

so they basically would have had to hire writers to come in, have 1 movie they HAD to stick to, and write 2 more films that explained everything in it, up to the crashed ship on a completely other planet, with the current facehuggers

i'd say fukk that shyt too and start over
Yeah I read up on the fukkery of the first movie but I don't see how David is in this one without the chick

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so they're not gonna follow through with where old girl flew off from that planet in the engineer ship? was looking forward to that. So it's basically another generic alien movie where some people fly onto a strange planet, trip over some acid containing eggs, get gripped up by facehuggers then the rest get killed by full grown aliens but this time with better graphics and more gore.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so they're not gonna follow through with where old girl flew off from that planet in the engineer ship? was looking forward to that. So it's basically another generic alien movie where some people fly onto a strange planet, trip over some acid containing eggs, get gripped up by facehuggers then the rest get killed by full grown aliens but this time with better graphics and more gore.
Sounds dope :ahh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

:bryan:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Shaw is coming back and so is David. Fassbender's character in the trailer is Walter, another Weyland Corp android that was sent to assist the Covenant crew. I feel like they will hide Shaw and David from all promo material and save them for the movie like Luke in The Force Awakens.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld::patrice:

Dunno how i feel about this...the (horror) locked door and shower sexed scene seem forced imo