Project Pat - Mista Don't Play Appreciation Thread

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
warms my heart being from memphis and seeing how much love pat gets from other regions now

mista don't play is a house party staple down here, throw on gorilla pimp and damn near everyone knows every single bar

i was in hs when this album dropped, it was pretty much all we listened to for months. you couldn't tell us young nkas nothing with our brand new cd burners and them new 80 minute cd-rs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
warms my heart being from memphis and seeing how much love pat gets from other regions now

mista don't play is a house party staple down here, throw on gorilla pimp and damn near everyone knows every single bar

i was in hs when this album dropped, it was pretty much all we listened to for months. you couldn't tell us young nkas nothing with our brand new cd burners and them new 80 minute cd-rs

lol, Pat been got love around here. nikkaz been fukkin wit Pat since like Middle School. That's why I can never understand how nikkaz listen to the moist shyt they listenin to now after all the gangsta shyt we been :blessed: with.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Flawless Album, I loved it so much I bought it twice

projectpat.jpg

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
project pat, frayser boy, la chat, lil wyte, infamous, chrome( straight to the pros :ohlawd:, dude was a better version of boosiebadazz)

hypnotize minds line up had shyt on smash

I was just bumping Frayser Boy "Me Being Me" the other day, it brought me back to summer b4 my senior year of HS...I put nikkas on heavy to this album bumping during football camp.....:wow:

BTW what the hell happened to Chrome?