Project Pat - Mista Don't Play Appreciation Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Stayed in my deck in 2001. Had to get another copy cause I played it so much :damn:

This was my shyt . Couldn't listen it without rapping along with Project

The beat and flow change in Pat's second verse :lawd:

That beat change put me on to Pat and 36 for life after that. That shyt was too powerful the first time I heard it. Had me like :wtf: :mindblown: :banderas: :whoo: :dead:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i forgot about this classic :ohlawd:

downloading this now, this and that new juicy will be in rotation all weekend :blessed:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
This will always be in rotation for me. One of my personal favorite Three 6 records.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
My homie had a 30 something birthday jammy jam a few years back....Too many nikkas not enough hoes type event, there was this one bad petite...redbone joint that wasn't dancing or nothing just kinda being a snob she came with her friend, there was a lot of hood nikkas in attendance, I guess she wasn't trying to mingle with em, so I started to play staples of a house party, knuck if you buck, grove st. party...then I threw on "If you ain't from my hood" and looked at the crowd and shorty was turned tf up, throwing bows and getting in nikkas faces chanting " I don't know them nikkas ...I don't fukk with dem nikkas" :salute: