Project Latitude Microsoft's multiplatform initiative for Xbox games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No idea why this is suddenly a talking point, Sony is still keeping games console exclusive. They’re still in the business of selling systems.

As much as you hate to admit it, there’s a difference between releasing on PC vs other consoles.

I highly doubt Sony releases some of their flagship single player games on other consoles any time in the near future
Because halo 1 remake potentially going to PS

I don't think there is much of a difference realistically at all.

I think Nintendo is the only publisher were their games wouldn't necessarily translate cross platforms because of the brands, how they integrate peripherals and games and the overall core userbase.

Xbox and PlayStation user base are basically interchangeable.

Imo What it all boils down to is FOMO. And for PlayStation and Xbox in the long run I don't think that matter as long as you consistently have new games releasing, PlayStation doesn't so I get why they hold on to exclusives tighter than Xbox.

But what happens when it more profitable to drop on everything instead of just PS5 all of a sudden :jbhmm:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Because halo 1 remake potentially going to PS

I don't think there is much of a difference realistically at all.

I think Nintendo is the only publisher were their games wouldn't necessarily translate cross platforms because of the brands, how they integrate peripherals and games and the overall core userbase.

Xbox and PlayStation user base are basically interchangeable.

Imo What it all boils down to is FOMO. And for PlayStation and Xbox in the long run I don't think that matter as long as you consistently have new games releasing, PlayStation doesn't so I get why they hold on to exclusives tighter than Xbox.

But what happens when it more profitable to drop on everything instead of just PS5 all of a sudden :jbhmm:
Sony is in the business of pushing consoles. Why would they go multiplat (consoles) and give up the only thing separating themselves from the other "interchangeable" console?

Makes 0 sense

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who is begging? I'm not playing any of these shyts.
This is the gaming portion of this forum and you participate in gaming related conversations all the time so you're a gamer. You saying you're not playing something you never played is immature and borderline personality disorder :manny:

I preferred Nintendo over Sega, how stupid would I have been to be like fukk SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. And since Gamepass is the Netflix of gaming, you have to understand everyone else is tubi status even tho I see y'all lying to yourselves often about how Gamepass is trash, but then you'll talk positively about PS+ :dahell: the entire industry recognizes it as Tubi. Like, I know I'm outnumbered here. But you gotta wake up and realize you're in a cult..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so that makes it 6 games this year now (in the span of 4 moths)

• Pentiment
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Grounded
  • As Dusk Falls
  • Hi Fi Rush
  • Doom The Dark Ages
Not counting stuff like Call of Duty Black Ops 6. I wonder how high this number will get by years end 🤔