Project Latitude Microsoft's multiplatform initiative for Xbox games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Stolen from ResetERA as the original article is behind a paywall. These are the games you can expect to likely see on PlayStation. One of them would raise some eyebrows. It would be like Sonic on Nintendo hardware.
According to you they don't have any games that matter outside of forza so this shouldn't matter either by your own standards. I personally think that list is R Word compatible. And if H1 was the H collection I think that would be good for business. Just keep the newest Halo exclusive for 2/3years then do what makes the most sense business wise. Or make Halo free to play and have a Halo Reach/COD like cosmetic options and seasons. Sounds like a multi billion dollar FTP to me :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PlayStation could get every single Xbox game, but if I get it 1st and on gamepass it doesn't matter at all to me.

And to be honest PlayStation will eventually go the same way.
No idea why this is suddenly a talking point, Sony is still keeping games console exclusive. They’re still in the business of selling systems.

As much as you hate to admit it, there’s a difference between releasing on PC vs other consoles.

I highly doubt Sony releases some of their flagship single player games on other consoles any time in the near future

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
More cac tweets :ohlawd:

Useless info as everything is “plans are” “maybe” “considering”

That tells us absolutely nothing.

Microsoft already said games are on a case by case basis.

Only way to know which games will come to PS5 is if/when microsoft announces it.

Stop giving these dudes clicks just so they can come back and say “plans changed” :stopitslime:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
No idea why this is suddenly a talking point, Sony is still keeping games console exclusive. They’re still in the business of selling systems.

As much as you hate to admit it, there’s a difference between releasing on PC vs other consoles.

I highly doubt Sony releases some of their flagship single player games on other consoles any time in the near future
have to pivot to keep the agenda going strong :o:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's not particularly news. Starfield seems like everyone assumed it was going to get ported eventually. Really the only major surprise there is Halo.

...everything is getting ported to Playstation breh,

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
is this paywall shyt gonna be the new move for gaming journalism?