Daps

Bu5 Antjack GIF - Bu5 Antjack GIFs

:childplease:
l26fuwpstpe51.jpg

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is it a bad thing if this plays like Bayo/DMC? There aren't many action games in the market that plays like those games. I feel its refreshing to see more DMC style of action games because I am legit tired of all of these souls like games. I am not that big into souls type of action games,but I do enjoy some of them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is it a bad thing if this plays like Bayo/DMC? There aren't many action games in the market that plays like those games. I feel its refreshing to see more DMC style of action games because I am legit tired of all of these souls like games. I am not that big into souls type of action games,but I do enjoy some of them.

I don’t really think it will play like DMC/Bayo, if you really look at what she’s doing in the trailer there’s a lot of parrying and there’s even some bullet hell type stuff.

Looks like it could be closer to GoW/Sekiro with a little Nier mixed in. I’m not really seeing a lot of combo’s, grades and damage multipliers but maybe that changes when we start to see more UI

Flexington

All Star
Daps
After Lies of P surprised me, I'm looking forward to this and seeing what Korean studios can bring to the game :ehh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
vergil-judgement-cut-end.gif
:sas1:She has Vergil’s Judgment Cut Ends. I she the DMC influence also the Neir influence.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA