Canon

Veteran
Daps
It is? I mean if this comes out and it's good I'll buy it but I can't say I've gotten the impression that this is anything more than a game that got hyped up because it's an exclusive rather than because people find it impressive. The game gives on the impression it'll be a strong 7 to weak 8 at best.
I agree here but it looks like a fun play

I honestly thought it would never release to watching the trailer get a release date and looking decent.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It is? I mean if this comes out and it's good I'll buy it but I can't say I've gotten the impression that this is anything more than a game that got hyped up because it's an exclusive rather than because people find it impressive. The game gives on the impression it'll be a strong 7 to weak 8 at best.
they go hand in hand. exclusives are a big draw and the game looks impressive

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I will get this day one as I will rise of the ronin. Same as some other games exclusive to other platforms, these games aren't world beaters by any means but hyped up 8's. I'm fine with 8's

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stellar Blade arrives only on PS5 April 26

Eve stares out onto a wasteland, littered with destroyed vehicles and containers. Creatures skitter in the open area in front, while cranes can be spotted in the far distance.

Shoutout to the lames I’m preordering asap:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game looks extremely mid like most of these recent Asian made character action games. They are all generic and lifeless with the same flashy but shallow combat. They don’t have the budget for a good story or level design.

Game is only getting hype cause it’s a sony exclusive and the paag cheeks :datazz:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game looks extremely mid like most of these recent Asian made character action games. They are all generic and lifeless with the same flashy but shallow combat. They don’t have the budget for a good story or level design.

Game is only getting hype cause it’s a sony exclusive and the paag cheeks :datazz:

You think Hellblade 2 will be more fun?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

What you think Blade is going to be?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You think Hellblade 2 will be more fun?
Hellblade will definitely be worth a watch :ehh:

This game will probably have more “fun” combat but i’m sure both will get old quick
What you think Blade is going to be?
IDK. They said “immersive sim” and arcane has never done 3rd person action. I know they will have a huge budget so at the very least it will be good production wise:manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I like the April release :ehh: . If the combat feels good, I can definitely see myself picking this up and I'm glad it doesn't appear to be another Souls-like and more character action focused.

The amount of different costumes seemed cool as well.