O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
what the brehs rating this one? im hesitant to cop cus my backlog immaculate :obama:
So I just finished the game and reloaded my save to get a different ending.

Honestly, it's a 7.5 to 8. The game outstays it's welcome at the latter stages. I think that game could be tighter. To much padding and busy work. The platforming is especially egregious.

But the combat.
:whew:

Is so darn satisfying.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Honestly, it's a 7.5 to 8. The game outstays it's welcome at the latter stages. I think that game could be tighter. To much padding and busy work. The platforming is especially egregious.

But the combat.

Is so darn satisfying.
You dont have to do the side missions....

Want them outfits huh

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You dont have to do the side missions....

Want them outfits huh
I did do the side missions and got the true ending. You don't have to do them all, just enough to fill up Lily's affinity bar.

I want to see the other two endings. I can reload the last camp before the final boss and see the other ending. But I'm gonna have to make a whole new game for the third ending.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this and I gotta say this one is up there with my favorite action games. This dev did a great job creating SB, it has its flaws but as a total package the rough edges are tolerable.:banderas:

I could’ve sworn people were saying Sony dont have any games dropping this year…:mjlol:

I’ve copped and completed Granblu (which basically is a ps game), FF7, Rise of the Ronin, and now this. Plus I haven’t even played Helldivers yet:blessed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

But the combat.

Is so darn satisfying.
I just reached the passenger area of the Orbital Elevator and this ain't nothing but the gospel truth. Sony saved this game's ass.

A strong 8 but no more.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just beat it and apparently got the best ending.

Good game but there's room for improvement. Stellar Blade 2 might surpass Bayonetta :wow:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unidentified Naytiba was a cool boss. Raven seems crazy, Sekiro difficulty level boss outta nowhere

The game lost some steam to me with Desert and the second Altess being very similar to Wastelands and the first Altess. The last big level was very good though.