CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat Tachy 1st try, I did a good amount of side stuff bit not all of ot, and I chose not to upgrade my weapon twice, and am not using my third attribute upgrade slot. This game is good but makes you OP pretty quickly.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Why the fukk are the controller responses so slow in this game? Y'all already talk about it and found a solution?

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
No you just have to get used to the timing, you don’t parry as you press the button you parry as you release it
Man, this is top tier ass game...except the controls....trash repulse timing and shytty response got me falling off cliffs

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
…..aaaand thats a wrap for me 👏🏾

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
some negatives:

the platforming is almost unacceptable and the combat controls are needlessly expansive. you can cut half of this shyt out of the game and have fun. shyt is like a tekken move list to kill a set of enemies that are about 60% poisonous swamp rats and radioactive roaches

the music and aesthetic is also derivative as hell. this might as well be next-gen nier except it would be more polished and with much better writing and voice acting.

if eve wasnt so sexy, she would be forgotten very easily. cliche names (eve, adam, lily (lilith of mythology)) and bland personalities. i get that eve is a fish out of water but damn, she is too much of a blank slate for the amount of hours you spend with her.

the game is still at least a 7.5 since it more or less is a functional and reasonably fun verison of a 3d action adventure game, albeit too familiar.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
some negatives:

the platforming is almost unacceptable and the combat controls are needlessly expansive. you can cut half of this shyt out of the game and have fun. shyt is like a tekken move list to kill a set of enemies that are about 60% poisonous swamp rats and radioactive roaches

the music and aesthetic is also derivative as hell. this might as well be next-gen nier except it would be more polished and with much better writing and voice acting.

if eve wasnt so sexy, she would be forgotten very easily. cliche names (eve, adam, lily (lilith of mythology)) and bland personalities. i get that eve is a fish out of water but damn, she is too much of a blank slate for the amount of hours you spend with her.

the game is still at least a 7.5 since it more or less is a functional and reasonably fun verison of a 3d action adventure game, albeit too familiar.

I think some of you have rose tinted glasses on for Nier. Its a good game but its not actually that fun to play and teh story doesnt actually pick up until like the 2nd playthrough