Daps
Did you try the optional boss?
lol I did. Couldn’t put a lot of time into it due to work, but I’ll definitely be dialing down the difficulty on the full game if needed. I enjoyed the demo, but I’ve never really played any of the games people here mention as being really challenging (Dark Souls/Sekiro, etc) so I wouldn’t want it to ruin my experience with something I can’t advance through. I guess it’s why I’ve been on the fence with Ronin as well. I wish that one had a demo…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lol I did. Couldn’t put a lot of time into it due to work, but I’ll definitely be dialing down the difficulty on the full game if needed. I enjoyed the demo, but I’ve never really played any of the games people here mention as being really challenging (Dark Souls/Sekiro, etc) so I wouldn’t want it to ruin my experience with something I can’t advance through. I guess it’s why I’ve been on the fence with Ronin as well. I wish that one had a demo…

This game is pretty easy as long as you get the perfect parries down and thy’re pretty forgiving if you upgrade it