Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh wait you can actually complete the level? And you get another boss fight? Might have to take back my stance :patrice:

Theres about an extra 40 minutes of level but you have to circle back and beat the first boss agin in order to save your data. If you try and complete the area the normal way the screen will go black and kick you to the title screen

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Theres about an extra 40 minutes of level but you have to circle back and beat the first boss agin in order to save your data. If you try and complete the area the normal way the screen will go black and kick you to the title screen

EDIT: Nvm I'll just watch the vid you posted lol

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
this is like when Busta and ODB linked up

Please just show us the 2B DLC costume :feedme:

0c430d3e65b44dcd9caad93071b3c720.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The interview is actually pretty interesting, they talk a lot about how automata came to be and how drakengard was basically SE commissioning them to make a dynasty warriors game and how it went left and SE gave them a hard time about making it dark and weird lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Let’s not go too far in this direction, shall we? Mr. Yoko, you said that you think Stellar Blade is much better than NieR:Automata. What makes you think so?

Yoko
: The graphics are completely next-gen quality and the character design’s direction is amazing. The cool male characters and cute female characters unique to Mr. Kim’s style are really appealing. Shops in RPGs often have a close-up shot of the shopkeeper, which I don’t like because I think it feels unnatural. Stellar Blade has a shot like that too, but the shopkeeper was so cute that I didn’t mind! Her cuteness felt more important than any design choices.

Let’s switch topics again. Mr. Kim mentioned that he believes Stellar Blade’s gameplay makes up for his shortcomings as a storyteller. Mr. Yoko, what did you think of Stellar Blade’s action?

Yoko: It’s a lot of fun. At first, I couldn’t beat the first stage’s boss. The action is very deep. Overcoming challenges by mastering the action felt great. In NieR:Automata, the action is much simpler, but there’s a reason for that. Since many of Square Enix’s audience are RPG players, many of them aren’t that familiar with action games and they prefer to focus on the story. This is why we went for simple gameplay that can easily make the player feel good. Stellar Blade is a much more challenging game, which I thought was interesting.