Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Smh I forgot to play this weekend..on a other nite folks really making a big deal outta a a chick with ass???? Get over it :mjlol:
dem losers at Resetera in shambles. :mjlol:.

This is what gets you banned apparently. :deadrose:

IMG_3672.png

Flexington

All Star
Daps

They are doing their own thing combat wise. I’m not sure why people are so intent on trying to put it in a dmc or souls box. the combat works when you play it on its own terms

Should've known Ongbal the gawd would destroy this :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Crazy because this was originally announced as a Xbox game.

I wonder what happened :mjpls:

Phil gave it up cuz there's not enough meathead, mountain dewde-bro, fps & car action for the scum over there to play this shyt is what happened.
Looks like I was right.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
again, i can’t with people like “eve is just a sex doll with no personality, why didn’t they make tachy the star???”

Acting like this is the first time they’ve encountered the trope of the lead being self conscious and ‘weaker’ while the partner is more headstrong. It’s like Megaman and Zero.

IMG_3675

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am currently playing and the titties and ass are not distracting me.also folks bytched about Xenoblade 2 because of half naked chicks and that game was fire,fukk these dweebs

Graphics look like low on PC 😂

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
again, i can’t with people like “eve is just a sex doll with no personality, why didn’t they make tachy the star???”

Acting like this is the first time they’ve encountered the trope of the lead being self conscious and ‘weaker’ while the partner is more headstrong. It’s like Megaman and Zero.

IMG_3675

These people are barely old enough to own credit cards, let alone remember the Megaman X series. They all lack context.