Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

@TheDarceKnight, did you heard the snippets? I want your prediction about what Al' produced on there!

If Twiz the Beat Pro is on here, consider my picks null and void, because Twiz is doing a killer ALC impression these recent few years.

Mystic is confirmed for sure. After that, I feel very confident about Mafukkin USA, The Good Fight, and No Religion.

The rest I wouldn't feel as confident predicting, but I'd say possibles include Snakes, Tyranny, Broken Rappers, and Hunger Pangs.

Mr. President sounds possible given the "news anchor" style intro...and New Balance won't play for me.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Sadly I think the production is gonna have some misses :pdahell2:
Anytime it's not Havoc, Alchemist, Sid Roams, or Jake One, I think that happens a lot.

shyt, was just listening to HNIC recently, and I forgot EZ Elpee did the title track. What happened to that dude?

He was dope.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Twiz the Beat Pro is on here, consider my picks null and void, because Twiz is doing a killer ALC impression these recent few years.

Mystic is confirmed for sure. After that, I feel very confident about Mafukkin USA, The Good Fight, and No Religion.

The rest I wouldn't feel as confident predicting, but I'd say possibles include Snakes, Tyranny, Broken Rappers, and Hunger Pangs.

Mr. President sounds possible given the "news anchor" style intro...and New Balance won't play for me.

"New Balance" is a skit. I agree with you but I'll add "No Contest", it sounds 100% like ALC.

EDIT: "Tyranny" is prod. by El RTNC.

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
He was the number one against, he has blasted freemason control of the world for years, especially on albums like HNIC 2. Then he went to jail, and came out saying that secret society control doesn't exist while doing videos full of freemason symbolism (prodigy and cory gunz video), around this time Havoc also was saying that he was doing gay things in jail, was this sexual abuse? It appears some higher ups got to him, maybe now he is coming back around to being a truth teller. Who knows with these rap nikkas, I dont put to much stock in em.
If you go back to the mobb deep album they dropped on gunit the album cover speaks for itself.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
psst

:blessed::salute:
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png

Last edited:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The production and concept is :ohlawd:

Unfortunately P sounds :ld: and sometimes :scust:. Some real struggle and stretch bars. P sounding really flabby in parts. I think the main issue is P is best on higher tempo beats, most of these beats are slower.

Broken rappers is nice

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The production and concept is :ohlawd:

Unfortunately P sounds :ld: and sometimes :scust:. Some real struggle and stretch bars. P sounding really flabby in parts. I think the main issue is P is best on higher tempo beats, most of these beats are slower.

Broken rappers is nice
:mjcry:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
psst

@FreshAIG @SoulController @TEKBEATZ @That Singer Guy... @hustlemania
God is great brehs :mjcry:
Blessing us with the new :pdahellclean:album one week early :mjcry:
And by God, of course, I mean @Deltron :mjgrin:
Could one of you do the honors on this most auspicious occasion so that the Booth can come together as one and celebrate the latest musical achievement of the greatest rapper to ever pick up a mic and almost shoot untold number of individuals only to momentarily be distracted by his shoes being untied allowing his opponent to narrowly escape what was otherwise almost certain death :wow:

:salute: