Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Really? Philosopher P has said he's a reader and reads various texts about history and stuff
hegel didnt even make sense to hegel bruh so im just surprised that pro p is taking it on himself to clear up 200 yrs of confusion. also he is a massive influence on charlatans like slavoj zizek.

lookup lordship and bondage and tell me you dont think its a bunch of
3kkpkfo-gif.3195

imo hegel is a v. amoral philosopher but this may be a controversial opinion

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is he suppose to be for the illuminati or against them?
He was the number one against, he has blasted freemason control of the world for years, especially on albums like HNIC 2. Then he went to jail, and came out saying that secret society control doesn't exist while doing videos full of freemason symbolism (prodigy and cory gunz video), around this time Havoc also was saying that he was doing gay things in jail, was this sexual abuse? It appears some higher ups got to him, maybe now he is coming back around to being a truth teller. Who knows with these rap nikkas, I dont put to much stock in em.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
one of the best attributes of P-Double to moi is even when he's off/bad he's still entertaining..
344f4gg.png

ala 'from now on call me Columbo,cause i come through wrinkled up,think i give a fukk' type shyt,if just about anyone else spit that we'd be roaring about how wack it twas,but when the Dunn Language Distiller said it we all laughed..

:manny:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
one of the best attributes of P-Double to moi is even when he's off/bad he's still entertaining..

ala 'from now on call me Columbo,cause i come through wrinkled up,think i give a fukk' type shyt,if just about anyone else spit that we'd be roaring about how wack it twas,but when the Dunn Language Distiller said it we all laughed..

I thought that was dope period. Witty line.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
344f4gg.png

The line after that though ''Look at my chain, look at my anklet''
2d09b9b8f33731f47c9f8e230c7830a5.png