Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
'As If' is the worst song on the album. The whole "rappers rapping about how pop rappers are shytty rappers" thing has been done to death so much that it actually came back to life... but then it died again years later and it'll remain that way until all of us are dead and the new new new new rappers start rap rap rap rapping.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
This shyt is trash. Isn't even his type of album. Trying to make sales and what not off the title and concept.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
you have to be a serious stan to like this album like @mobbinfms who just so happened to neg me proving his feelings got hurt. same person that didnt like the new tribe album so apparently we shouldnt take him serious :mjlol:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you have to be a serious stan to like this album like @mobbinfms who just so happened to neg me proving his feelings got hurt. same person that didnt like the new tribe album so apparently we shouldnt take him serious :mjlol:
:umad:
Feedback on this album been overwhelmingly positive breh. :umad:
P catalog >>> your favorite rapper

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:umad:
Feedback on this album been overwhelmingly positive breh. :umad:
P catalog >>> your favorite rapper
his catalog isnt better than lupes or nas but you've established you're a stan and will disagree no matter what so no need to continue this pointless discussion

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You really think that an album like this is made for the sales? If you want to make sales you don't make an album around this concept. And who are you to say what his type of album/music is?
@InfamousThoro neg that piece of chit @lil k
manolo-shoot-that-piece-of-chit-o.gif

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You really think that an album like this is made for the sales? If you want to make sales you don't make an album around this concept. And who are you to say what his type of album/music is?
you tell me what its for then. cause he has a fanbase built on this concept of music right?
@InfamousThoro neg that piece of chit @lil k
manolo-shoot-that-piece-of-chit-o.gif
oh no! not that!
Nah he ain't worth a neg. Karma is gonna catch up with him
you basement dwelling ass losers are a trip. karma for not liking a prodigy album :dead: done responding to you internet thugs