Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
mystic
tyranny
mic-rocosm
hunger pangs

are the ones I remember off the top right now

I didn't like tyranny and mic-rocosm at first but they've grown on me. That's also why I hate reviews that are released the same day the album comes out. You gotta sit on it a little while to give a proper opinion

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
mystic
tyranny
mic-rocosm
hunger pangs

are the ones I remember off the top right now
I love Mystic, Tyrrany and Hunger Pangs

Mic-rocosm i wasn't crazy about when I first heard it on the EDM EP, but it works well here.

My least favorite tracks are probably Mic-rocosm, the good fight and spiritual war.

I don't skip anything when I play this though.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

Mic-rocosm i wasn't crazy about when I first heard it on the EDM EP, but it works well here.

My least favorite tracks are probably Mic-rocosm, the good fight and spiritual war.

Damn breh, you don't like the Good Fight? That's one of my favorites. The beat alone is crazy

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Never listened to them. They good? I'm waiting for the new Oddisee album which may take the AOTY throne
I've never really checked for them. I don't like their style, but they can rap :ehh:
I've been sleeping on Odisee. That record he did for J Live a decade ago was :wow:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I've never really checked for them. I don't like their style, but they can rap :ehh:
I've been sleeping on Odisee. That record he did for J Live a decade ago was :wow:

Looks like Migos is on that trap shyt. I don't listen to that. Oddisee is deff worth checking. I still have a lot of caching up to do though.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Looks like Migos is on that trap shyt. I don't listen to that. Oddisee is deff worth checking. I still have a lot of caching up to do though.
I don't listen to trap either. I've tried to :hhh:
I'm curious what people who fukk with both Migos and Mobb have to say about the two albums though.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anybody heard the Migos album? How does it compare to P's album?

I've read the name Migos on this site. I seen someone mentioned their flow. And someone made the thread that they're the best group of the 2000s so I know they're a group. That's all I know about them. I probably heard a song from them switching stations on the radio but I wouldn't know since almost everything sounds like the same garbage. Are they any good? Best song?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've read the name Migos on this site. I seen someone mentioned their flow. And someone made the thread that they're the best group of the 2000s so I know they're a group. That's all I know about them. I probably heard a song from them switching stations on the radio but I wouldn't know since almost everything sounds like the same garbage. Are they any good? Best song?
No idea breh

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

good fight I think was one the best songs on the album