Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
after a few spins it still didn't weaken on me,still digging this shyt..

shyt reminds me of a Return Of The Mac/HNIC 2 hybrid,with some Product of the 80's throw in for good pyrex measure..

Spiritual War+No Religion+Hunger Pangs really end the album strong,keeps you fiendin for the next installment..:wtf::banderas::mjgrin:

ClarkKO

Rookie
Daps
do ya'll know what track they sampled for Hunger Pangs..?

sounds nice and emo,something to bump on a rainy harrowing day whilst puffin thee lah lah..

Mark The Beast produced that song. He sampled his own music. Very talented kid, all the instrumentation and singing is him. The only feature on Disc 1 is a dope artist by the name of Cash Bilz from Shade Gang Crazy, a brooklyn rap duo. I'm not sure who put out that production credit listing but I don't think Knxlwedge did Broken Rappers. Everything else looks onpoint. The Book Of Heroin drops in February and The Book Of The Dead drops in March. Pre-Order The Book Of Revelation now - itunes.apple.com/us/album/hegelian-dialectic-book-revelation/id1157227657 besides, the only version out that ya'll hearing right now is the crappy pandora stream.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs who fully digested this. Where would you rank it on P's solo catalog?
This is easily behind HNIC imo

Albert Einstein 3rd then prob Return of the Mac

This album really is something different IMO ... the production and the lyrical content through out ... prodigy really shows his creativity on here, a purely positive album and good messages

this is a breath of fresh air in hip hop

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark The Beast produced that song. He sampled his own music. Very talented kid, all the instrumentation and singing is him. The only feature on Disc 1 is a dope artist by the name of Cash Bilz from Shade Gang Crazy, a brooklyn rap duo. I'm not sure who put out that production credit listing but I don't think Knxlwedge did Broken Rappers. Everything else looks onpoint. The Book Of Heroin drops in February and The Book Of The Dead drops in March. Pre-Order The Book Of Revelation now - itunes.apple.com/us/album/hegelian-dialectic-book-revelation/id1157227657 besides, the only version out that ya'll hearing right now is the crappy pandora stream.

Is ALC more involve in Part 2 and Part 3 ?