Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Did he really choke on an egg and that's how he died??
Sickle cell makes your body tense and painful to makes you slightly lose control of your motor skills which is why people with this disease are hospitalised so much. Maybe as a 42 year old man his body at this point obviously wouldn't be as strong as it was in his teens,20s and early 30s so maybe he couldn't swallow his food properly and he simply choked. If so why wasn't a nurse present as no patient eats on their own without a nurse nearby that constantly checks on them. Someone is gonna lose their job. I read there is already an inquest into his death as it sounds like negligence on the hospital's staff. I hope this isn't true and my man was killed by a boiled egg of all things.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also say what you want about P's style change to more spoken word type shyt at the turn of the century, and whether you rock with his style post 2000 or not, the man has been making dope projects. His album this year was very underrated and he had one of the best albums of 2013.

So your post is true even if he wasn't still making dope music, but low key (and props to The Booth because his new projects got a lot of love on here) but the loss feels very tangible because he was making good music currently, and a lot of us were looking forward to parts 2 and 3 of his new album series.

Daps and reps for sure.

Perfect example of his switch to spoken word. Which I loved, but then I've been a big fan of Masta Killa, Ka, etc. for some time.

Just found out on Sunday my pops is moving down to Florida when he retires in July and then lost a hip hop father figure today :mjcry:

Ill just be over here chopping these onions

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No lies told, the great Jean Grae.

I can't think of any opening line more iconic than this:

"I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous".

And to follow that with this, "You heard of us, official Queensbridge murderers", on that beat? :wow:

P forever!
The rotten apple made me like this
I don't give a fukk

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
So sad. Rest in peace. One of the greats.

2XQeE9q.jpg

FSP

Banned
Daps
Sickle cell makes your body tense and painful to makes you slightly lose control of your motor skills which is why people with this disease are hospitalised so much. Maybe as a 42 year old man his body at this point obviously wouldn't be as strong as it was in his teens,20s and early 30s so maybe he couldn't swallow his food properly and he simply choked. If so why wasn't a nurse present as no patient eats on their own without a nurse nearby that constantly checks on them. Someone is gonna lose their job. I read there is already an inquest into his death as it sounds like negligence on the hospital's staff. I hope this isn't true and my man was killed by a boiled egg of all things.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
That would be fukked up, someone should lose their job, and choking on an egg has to be up there with the most horrifically meaningless ways to die of all time. Does Pac lowkey catch a W for this?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This legit hurts as if he were fam. Mobb Deep , Wu and Boot Camp were my soundtrack in high school. I have literally never stopped listening to Mobb Deep since buying The Infamous in 1995. RIP to a Legend and one of the best rappers/poets to ever live.

:wow:
I haven't even gotten over Sean Price yet and now this. 2/5 of my GOATs have recently passed.

:francis:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Right? fukk man!

I saw em twice also. I saw them with Rae, Ghost, Cappadonna, Alchemist, and Noyd in 2011/2012, and then again just P and Havoc in 2013.

:wow:

They were good shows
I saw him twice too the last time being a few months ago. The were here a couple weeks ago at the Roots picnic but I ended up not goin. They always put on a good show.