Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Hiphop used to teach nikkas morality, and ethics, especially when there was no man in the household to do that job (such as myself). I remember on Temperatures Rising when Prodigy said "Your fingerprints filthy.....Deliver..me the gun, I'll tie it to a brick and throw it in the river. Make sure it sinks to the bottom, outsmart the police, snuck you out the projects...we got em..." .

Because of that one verse I always said if one of my nikkas caught a murder charge I would do the same shyt for them... one verse can completely influence how a person goes about life....real shyt. :wow:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever lost a loved one? Or never understood love 'til you lost one?

Where your heart at?

I left mines behind with my dearly departed. Where your heart at? Strength missing to take losses, is the hardest. The ones that overcome be the calmest, strive regardless. Where your heart at? Brave-hearted, now let's find out where nikkas hearts' at.

Rip P

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I've had a string of negativity the past few weeks and this one really hurts. Rest in peace Prodigy. :salute:

Hell On Earth era he was a perfect MC. :mjcry:

Perfect. I've said on record that I wish he was locked in a basement and forced to record 50 albums during that time. He was in the perfect zone.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Have you ever lost a loved one? Or never understood love 'til you lost one?

Where your heart at?

I left mines behind with my dearly departed. Where your heart at? Strength missing to take losses, is the hardest. The ones that overcome be the calmest, strive regardless. Where your heart at? Brave-hearted, now let's find out where nikkas hearts' at.

Rip P

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Lowkey prodigy is one of the best rappers of all time, Pac was 25 & prodigy was 20 when they was beefing,& he was 25 & Hov was 32 when they started beefing, he was literally a precocious hip hop prodigy.... jay-z & even drake sampled his lines

Drop a gem on em
Eye 4 an Eye
Upnorth trip
G.O.D PT III
Trife life
Animal instinct
The REALEST with G RAP
Where ya heart at
The life is mines
Drink away the pain
Temperatures rising
Tres leches with pun