Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I miss going to the Tunnel in the 90s with Big Kap (RIP) and my crew and I making him play non female dance friendly Mobb cuts like "Still Shinin" only for nasally ass Flex coming into the booth on some "you gotta chill with that..:we gotta pay insurance for the club!" :scust:

Big Kap died :gucci:

I didn't even know :snoop:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
R.I.P. to a legend

I'm devastated right now...phone been ringing off the hook with calls and texts.

Soundtrack to my H.S. years....had some great memories while listening to Mobb

Multiple classic group albums, and solo classics....top tier in his prime and a legend forever.

Rest easy P

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm on my New York shyt
Mobb deep nikka
Queens New York shyt
Orange box cutter on that New York shyt
Guzzle the whole bottle
that's a New York sip
My baby moms from brooklyn
My New York bytch
Got that coke on broadway
That New York flip
Hoes down south
Love my New York accent
And cheat on they man
For some New York dikk
I'll pop in a clip
And aim for the symbol on ya
New York fit
The rusty gun
But the shyt still spits
Rubberband on the handle
That New York grip

Gotdammit man. I'm in world with out Sean Price, Prodigy MJ, Prince, Dilla...James Brown.... just soo much talent all gone. I'm real sad guys. You dunno how many times Temperature rising pops up on my iPhone. Even when people thought he was wack i played HNIC part 2 to death. We miss you P!!!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man this legit hurts like worse than any recent hip hop deaths that I can think of

I read his book last year and knowing his life story, hearing all his music, and just what he meant to the culture, makes this hurt a lot
Yeah the reality is starting to set in.

Sean Price was a really bad one for me, but this is the worst one ever so far. I was a little too young for Pac and Biggie to hit me like that. This is for sure the worst one. Mobb Deep is my favorite group of all time, and you're exactly right. P did a lot of underappreciated things for the art and the culture. He was ahead of the curve on a lot of things.

This one really sucks.