Probox TV Wednesday Night Fights and other smaller Cards, Official Boxing Thread

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
He came back somewhat but thats his problem

Dude doesnt throw. I was thinking in the last few rounds, the playbook been out on him. Just out throw him…

He getting up there in boxing years too.. no discipline outside of boxing, so he’s always fighting weight. Dude is probably the biggest waste of talent ever, especially with as much as he talks

Beating Pauli Malignaggi was like his biggest highlight. Lost to everyone else that was elite. He has an iron chin and decent skills, but its over and this knockdown gonna haunt him on IG
for all the potential AB had it’s wild how his biggest wins are Malignaggi & Litzau

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Go to 16:15 for the tooth prediction

“We’re gonna solve all your problems in the fight tonight, knock your tooth right out, and have a great time!”

:wow:

Cobbs was low key cooking AB on the trash talk too. I'm dead at dude asking what adjustments he'll make once AB lets his hands go and he responds "when AB does what". Dude repeats the question and he responds "when has that ever happened, he never lets his hands go".

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I cant tell is AB trolling or is delusional but he won 3 rounds max in that fight & even thats debatable.

Sad part you could hear his team during the fight telling him he needs a KO and that he was down 6-3. So probably just his delusion speaking.