Probox TV Wednesday Night Fights and other smaller Cards, Official Boxing Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
AB ain't even get hurt or nun bad fr :mjlol:

Cobbs a top ten WW, Broner can prolly ride out a couple struggle paychecks on the low if he takes a step down in competition.

He's not even old.
I was gonna say breh need to gun for the IBO belt and then retire lol but dude too washed for anyone that is top 15in any sanctioning body

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I didn't even bother to watch this shyt but Cobbs beat Broner AND put him down AND knocked out a tooth:heh:...I shouldn't even be surprised really...shyt I've been calling out Broner's bullshyt since his 130 days...I'll prolly find a highlight reel to watch...I'm sure it will tell me the whole story of the fight

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
AB ain't even get hurt or nun bad fr :mjlol:

Cobbs a top ten WW, Broner can prolly ride out a couple struggle paychecks on the low if he takes a step down in competition.

He's not even old.
He's old in boxing terms..34 he should be in prime..the drugs booze and candy aged him past that...its the end

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Broner one of the fakest manufactured hype jobs in boxing history
Gotta give credit to his team and promoters for getting him paid so much when he's never really been any good
He was a weight bully who's been exposed ever since he started fighting people his own size

Yea, even to this day he gets the benefit of the "he had so much potential" pity narrative, when in truth how much potential was there really when for nearly the past decade all he did was get out-worked (because he wouldn't "let his hands go") without any transcendent punching power, or defense, or ring generalship to make up for it?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He came back somewhat but thats his problem

Dude doesnt throw. I was thinking in the last few rounds, the playbook been out on him. Just out throw him…

He getting up there in boxing years too.. no discipline outside of boxing, so he’s always fighting weight. Dude is probably the biggest waste of talent ever, especially with as much as he talks

Beating Pauli Malignaggi was like his biggest highlight. Lost to everyone else that was elite. He has an iron chin and decent skills, but its over and this knockdown gonna haunt him on IG

This is all pretty much true. Broner was not a bum like people claim. He had legit talent. I forgot the fight was last night was gonna watch but I saw weigh in and his body looked soft. He can’t be training like a champion. Biggest is his mental though. Hasn’t been mentally ready in a few years now and with Mike Stafford gone he is probably really cooked.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
AB killed himself for a month trying to get to 147, he wasn’t in nearly good shape to take this fight at that weight. Tank threw him a lifeline to get into a camp but you can’t blow up for 3 years, barely train during that time, and expect to binge train yourself into a fight against someone decent.

On top of that, he doesn’t have the natural power to rely on to keep guys off of him, and he won’t throw enough to make guys think about coming in hot (pause). Cobbs is a clown but he is a decent fighter who is in shape and works hard, it was never a good comeback fight for AB.

Another guy who left Al because Al tried to save his life but they thought they knew better. Him and Deontay back to back beatings :francis: