Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Top 25 Wrestlers From '79-'99 & Top 10 Tag Teams

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
yup. thats it.

"i dont want to get exposed". okay buddy.

and stop abusing the SAS smilies.

Answer questions friend. :sas1:

You came into tsc looking for dialogue right? :sas1:

How old were you during pre Crow sting? :sas1:

During the era where he was having these "classics" with Vader and Muta? :sas1:

I already know the answer but I want to hear you say it friend. :sas2:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Past his prime? The person who was in his prime was Goldberg. There is no excuses...wither you're a star or not. The Mega Powers WM 5 build is bigger than Flair's whole career.

man, i dont like arguing against savage and on behalf of flair but come on.

so what was savage's excuse for not being as big as goldberg & them during that time? he was in wcw right along with flair.

the 2nd comment was too much my man.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Answer questions friend.

You came into tsc looking for dialogue right?

How old were you during pre Crow sting?

During the era where he was having these "classics" with Vader and Muta?

I already know the answer but I want to hear you say it friend.

lol. somebody come get this circus-poster.

most of the people here already know my background concerning all that. go do your research on me, young bul. i was a legend on this site before john cena introduced you to wrestling.

im not answering these lil questions because theyre beneath me.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
lol. somebody come get this circus-poster.

most of the people here already know my background concerning all that. go do your research on me, young bul. i was a legend on this site before john cena introduced you to wrestling.

im not answering these lil questions because theyre beneath me.

Still no answers :sas1:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
man, i dont like arguing against savage and on behalf of flair but come on.

so what was savage's excuse for not being as big as goldberg & them during that time? he was in wcw right along with flair.

the 2nd comment was too much my man.

Who the fukk was big as Goldberg in 98? Wasn't Hogan...or Savage. ..or even Austin for most of the year. He was red hot. Flair was a sidekick during the boom period. You acting like this guy was Macho level? Macho Man was at the center of 3 str8 WMs. What's the matter with you? Flair was big down south..Macho Man was in video games and drawing big as champion. He's a true icon in the business. Lol@secondary...like Flair wasn't pushed aside for Hogan immediately in 1994 at Bash at the Beach when he crossed over.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who the fukk was big as Goldberg in 98? Wasn't Hogan...or Savage. ..or even Austin for most of the year. He was red hot. Flair was a sidekick during the boom period. You acting like this guy was Macho level? Macho Man was at the center of 3 str8 WMs. What's the matter with you? Flair was big down south..Macho Man was in video games and drawing big as champion. He's a true icon in the business. Lol@secondary...like Flair wasn't pushed aside for Hogan immediately in 1994 at Bash at the Beach when he crossed over.

dog, you got me up here arguing against one of my favorites and defending a guy that i dont even like. and why call out ric flair when theres like 6 other guys ahead of savage on that list? bret hart looks like an easier guy to call out. how did he get ranked over savage? thats the better question.

the point was, youre criticizing flair for not being as big as goldberg in '98, when savage wasnt as big as him either.:mindblown:

and flair was big everywhere dog. savage was in video games and such(flair was too) because he worked for a more commercially viable company. the fact that flair's name rings just as many bells as savage, despite having a smaller machine backing him is actually something that tips the scales in flair's favor.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
amongst the criteria:
- winning percentage
- quality of opposition
- technical ability
- longevity
- success in major title matches

@R=G
i dont know man. i hate to say it but flair got savage beat in these categories.