Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Trolls gonna troll. You know he mad cuz the top 5 ain't

TRIPS
TRIPS
TRIPS
TRIPS

AND TRIPS

Actually no. Lex Luger is on the list, Stink is ranked above Taker, Savage is too low, Andre is too high.......as a matter of fact this list has zero direction and clarification for what attributes its using and what point its truly trying to make. Just another pointless nerd list.

oh yeah chump change, use the @ next time you wanna get out of line. :sas2:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
he was past his prime by then tho. plus savage was right along with him under those guys.

flair was the man in wcw when he returned there in '93-94 tho.

Past his prime? The person who was in his prime was Goldberg. There is no excuses...wither you're a star or not. The Mega Powers WM 5 build is bigger than Flair's whole career.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Mega Powers WM 5 build is bigger than Flair's whole career.

mase-gif.gif

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Actually no. Lex Luger is on the list, Stink is ranked above Taker, Savage is too low, Andre is too high.......as a matter of fact this list has zero direction and clarification for what attributes its using and what point its truly trying to make. Just another pointless nerd list.

U upset about a pointless nerd list...so what does that say about you?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

why should luger not be up there?

and since when does undertaker rank ahead of sting in the eyes of anybody but wwe fanboys? especially in 1999 when undertaker matches were still mostly trash.

and yes, the list does have clarification & direction. they actually broke down the criteria in the magazine. also, if youre familiar with the PWI(i dont see how youre not), then you already know that its a combination of smark & mark journalism.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Look up some random magazine from 1999 to validate why Sting isn't trash brehs :mjlol:

i didnt look anything up. i came across the magazine, which is one of my favorite issues and posted some of the list.

PWI is a random magazine now? sting is trash now? YOU LITTLE NOOBS SLAY ME.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i didnt look anything up. i came across the magazine, which is one of my favorite issues and posted some of the list.

PWI is a random magazine now? sting is trash now? YOU LITTLE NOOBS SLAY ME.

You came across some article from 1999, I bet. :sas1:

How old were you in 1999 friend? :sas1:

Matter of fact how old were you during Sting's pre Crow run which you claim was so great? :sas1:

Sting isn't trash he is a B+ player, deal with it. :sas2:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You came across some article from 1999, I bet.

How old were you in 1999 friend?

Matter of fact how old were you during Sting's pre Crow run which you claim was so great?

Sting isn't trash he is a B+ player, deal with it.

:rudy:

i came across their 20th anniversary issue while looking for something. stuff like that is a common everyday occurrence amongst people who actually live in reality.

im not even going to lower myself to entertain the rest of these questions. have a nice day.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:rudy:

i came across their 20th anniversary issue while looking for something. stuff like that is a common everyday occurrence amongst people who actually live in reality.

im not even going to lower myself to entertain the rest of these questions. have a nice day.

Don't want to get exposed huh? :sas1:

Exactly. :sas2: