Pro Hormones

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Was looking into some protein powder and remembered this guy I know mentioning Mutant Plexxx. I looked into it and saw it was a pro hormone supplement and was banned (there are still places that sell it) and now I've started looking into pro hormones. Anyone ever take supplements with it, or have a knowledge of it....

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Was looking into some protein powder and remembered this guy I know mentioning Mutant Plexxx. I looked into it and saw it was a pro hormone supplement and was banned (there are still places that sell it) and now I've started looking into pro hormones. Anyone ever take supplements with it, or have a knowledge of it....

shyt is probably fake

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Don't do it. Not just the health stuff. Do you want someone to look at you, and take away your hardwork, dedication, pain, and days lost? Because that's what happens when you use the serious stuff. "He just used steroids." "He's on something." fukk that noise.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell you right now as a lifetime natty that's thought about SARMs and PHs, you got a shyt ton of homework to do if you're serious about hopping on something. But do not do a prohormone. You'll make wet gains that will disappear quickly when you get off, your liver will be fukked, and you'll probably get shutdown. Just don't fukking mess with prohormones, period.

If you're serious about staying in the grey area without hopping on real shyt, look into SARMs and learn about proper PCT

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'll tell you right now as a lifetime natty that's thought about SARMs and PHs, you got a shyt ton of homework to do if you're serious about hopping on something. But do not do a prohormone. You'll make wet gains that will disappear quickly when you get off, your liver will be fukked, and you'll probably get shutdown. Just don't fukking mess with prohormones, period.

If you're serious about staying in the grey area without hopping on real shyt, look into SARMs and learn about proper PCT
whats the word on Ostarine?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the word on Ostarine?

Hmmmmm. Good question. I myself have been doing lots of research the past couple of days. Been really, really tempted to try Ostarine. From my research, I've gathered that it's ultimately up to the source. Some of the cheaper shyt i.e. Blackstone Labs should be a no-go. With any of these SARMs the source is everything.

I'm prolly not going to try it tbh. I'm gyno prone and I've read it will cause a flare up. It's not any "safer." It's still a research chem that was studied in doses of 3 MG, longterm dosage of 10-25 mg is going to result in unknown consequences longterm. I'm prolly just gonna stay away.

Watch this video though if you're interested in more.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Hmmmmm. Good question. I myself have been doing lots of research the past couple of days. Been really, really tempted to try Ostarine. From my research, I've gathered that it's ultimately up to the source. Some of the cheaper shyt i.e. Blackstone Labs should be a no-go. With any of these SARMs the source is everything.

I'm prolly not going to try it tbh. I'm gyno prone and I've read it will cause a flare up. It's not any "safer." It's still a research chem that was studied in doses of 3 MG, longterm dosage of 10-25 mg is going to result in unknown consequences longterm. I'm prolly just gonna stay away.

Watch this video though if you're interested in more.

I'm tempted to try it

Claims it's suppose to be much safer but still seems to be an unknown

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tempted to try it

Claims it's suppose to be much safer but still seems to be an unknown

Good luck. JUst make sure you take a good source. Strength will go up, endurance will go up. Would be a good idea to do bloodwork just in case. If you're balls shrink you'll need a PCT protocol as well

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Searching different sources now I think I may have found a trustful one

Link me it and I'll check it out. Remember, if you're paying 40-50 bucks for it, it's bunk or probably contains older prohormones. More expensive is probably your best bet