Pro Biden Democrats vs Anti Biden Democrats | Middle Ground

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
What kind of response is that, man? Honestly. For an undecided voter, if you're inclined to tell people to vote a particular way, convincing them otherwise would be the difference.
I remember when "undecided voters" were just called retarded

There's only two viable choices, one of them hates your Black ass

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when "undecided voters" were just called retarded

There's only two viable choices, one of them hates your Black ass

Ah yes again, this will have me voting democrat, surely! You lack any type of wit, critical thought, convincing arguments for the things you believe in. It'd probably be better you'd end your life as it's driven purposelessly and without reason. In a world and reality where physical violence is much more accepted, I would without a second thought fold you. I know you're out of shape, you don't take care of yourself physically, nor mentally. I know you don't earn more than me. I know you aren't as credentialed as me. So yes in such a world I would actually spare you but instead, resort to maiming you, disfiguring you so you would be forced to suffer and live out the remainder of your simple, pathetic life.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Ah yes again, this will have me voting democrat, surely! You lack any type of wit, critical thought, convincing arguments for the things you believe in. It'd probably be better you'd end your life as it's driven purposelessly and without reason. In a world and reality where physical violence is much more accepted, I would without a second thought fold you. I know you're out of shape, you don't take care of yourself physically, nor mentally. I know you don't earn more than me. I know you aren't as credentialed as me. So yes in such a world I would actually spare you but instead, resort to maiming you, disfiguring you so you would be forced to suffer and live out the remainder of your simple, pathetic life.
You're an adult, you can vote for who you want

If you need "convincing" to not vote for a jew like Trump or throwing away your vote to a third party as a Black man in America, then I consider you retarded

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this was a paragraph devoid of any content