Private Torrent Trackers & File Sharing Forum Invites Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Trackers do have content you cant get elsewhere, once something is released it may appear on public torrent sites, various filehosters and streaming sites re-encoded as 1GB 1080p video but they'll eventually get DMCA'd have torrents will have 0 seeders. Private trackers have way better retention and the selection on most sites are incredible.

If you've never used newsgroups, just say you've never used newsgroups.
Oh that's what it is, huh man...
putlocker2017.com
Just realize I posted one of thousands of examples. Anything that is somewhat popular is READILY AVAILABLE but you're too stuck in the laziest way of doing this, actually thinking you can pay to be a better crook.

There is no logic to it on your end, brilliant by whoever created newsgroups because of people such as yourself. You all have the same smugness to you :mjlol: people who are computer savvy laugh At the notions of you uppity nikkaz who haven't mastered the information super highway (as it was called back in the 90's)

So you paying for internet relay chat features (irc) but okay cool guy, don't mind me, I'll be over here minding my business :sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Oh that's what it is, huh man...
putlocker2017.com
Just realize I posted one of thousands of examples. Anything that is somewhat popular is READILY AVAILABLE but you're too stuck in the laziest way of doing this, actually thinking you can pay to be a better crook.

There is no logic to it on your end, brilliant by whoever created newsgroups because of people such as yourself. You all have the same smugness to you :mjlol: people who are computer savvy laugh At the notions of you uppity nikkaz who haven't mastered the information super highway (as it was called back in the 90's)

So you paying for internet relay chat features (irc) but okay cool guy, don't mind me, I'll be over here minding my business :sas2:

streaming:scust:

couldn't find Thurgood, Menace II Society, Juice, any of the Friday movies.or Crown Heights which came out this year.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly this whole private tracker game is so annoying to me. That's why I pay about $60 a month or so for all these streaming services. Its such a relief to not have to maintain seed ratios and periodically log into accounts and jump through all these hoops to try to get an account or keep one.

Back when I was into piracy it was simply something anyone could do. These days it almost requires you have connections to even do effectively.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Honestly this whole private tracker game is so annoying to me. That's why I pay about $60 a month or so for all these streaming services. Its such a relief to not have to maintain seed ratios and periodically log into accounts and jump through all these hoops to try to get an account or keep one.

Back when I was into piracy it was simply something anyone could do. These days it almost requires you have connections to even do effectively.

I definitely see where you're coming from but those streaming services combined will not have everything a person is seeking. There are some private trackers much larger than netflixs own library. I too am wary of relying on private trackers since some do have stringent rules and they have gotten to be more exclusive and thats not what p2p was about. I'll exhaust all public sources before attempting to get something on a private tracker. Also private trackers cater to different needs, a lot of individuals do have subscriptions to streaming services but also prefer to have the content offline as well to add to their media collection. he retention on private trackers is whats most impressive. torrents that are dead(0 seeders) on public trackers will have seeders on private trackers.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I definitely see where you're coming from but those streaming services combined will not have everything a person is seeking. There are some private trackers much larger than netflixs own library. I too am wary of relying on private trackers since some do have stringent rules and they have gotten to be more exclusive and thats not what p2p was about. I'll exhaust all public sources before attempting to get something on a private tracker. Also private trackers cater to different needs, a lot of individuals do have subscriptions to streaming services but also prefer to have the content offline as well to add to their media collection. he retention on private trackers is whats most impressive. torrents that are dead(0 seeders) on public trackers will have seeders on private trackers.
The only private tracker I maintain a membership to is IP torrents. If I ever download something there it's usually freeleech and my ration is damn near 900 in the positive for seeding.

Almost all the other private trackers I was a member of my account got pruned due to lack of constant logins or low ratios. The fact that everyone seeds so if you download something and seed it all day it doesn't help your ratio hurt me on private trackers.

I find between these services I can get almost any present day show:
Hulu (just switched to a free account with Sprint)
Amazon Prime
Netflix
VRV (Crunchyroll, Roosterteeth, and some Funimation)

Also I have HBO, Showtime, Epix, Cinemax, Starz and Encore from my cable subscription package.

The problem is if I want something older than a few years it's dicey if I can stream it at all especially anime.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
streaming:scust:

couldn't find Thurgood, Menace II Society, Juice, any of the Friday movies.or Crown Heights which came out this year.
Oh you couldn't huh :mjlol: you didn't look because those are not obscure titles. You could literally go to Google and type the name of any of those movies along with the words "download" and I bet you links would pop up.. Let me check...

So I put in menace 2 society free and it auto filled free online.
1st link, 3rd option (openload) and the first line in the movie is "is there gonna be some p*ssy in this muthafukka"

I didn't check for the others because I don't need to, i know they there :manny:

As stated in the other thread, there are various ways to achieve the same results. And if you are a lazy thief then you only know what is shown to you. You can lead a horse to water but....

/lesson

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh you couldn't huh :mjlol: you didn't look because those are not obscure titles. You could literally go to Google and type the name of any of those movies along with the words "download" and I bet you links would pop up.. Let me check...

So I put in menace 2 society free and it auto filled free online.
1st link, 3rd option (openload) and the first line in the movie is "is there gonna be some p*ssy in this muthafukka"

I didn't check for the others because I don't need to, i know they there :manny:

As stated in the other thread, there are various ways to achieve the same results. And if you are a lazy thief then you only know what is shown to you. You can lead a horse to water but....

/lesson
Even the best newsgroup indexers went private. The best and most safest way to use torrents to pirate stuff is to get into a private tracker. The problem is it's too difficult to get into a private tracker and it's a fair amount of work to stay in one.

Lazy thief is an oxymoron. All thieves are lazy hence why they don't work to earn what they steal. Copyright infringement however is not theft because in order for it to be that someone has to suffer loss.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Even the best newsgroup indexers went private. The best and most safest way to use torrents to pirate stuff is to get into a private tracker. The problem is it's too difficult to get into a private tracker and it's a fair amount of work to stay in one.

Lazy thief is an oxymoron. All thieves are lazy hence why they don't work to earn what they steal. Copyright infringement however is not theft because in order for it to be that someone has to suffer loss.
Bruh, fukk that bullshyt you wrote from beginning to end :camby: copyright infringement is not theft yeah right :laff:

Like I said, lazy uppity thieves. No, all thieves are not lazy, you think setting all this shyt up was a lazy thing to do. You complaining about having to look at different spots (lazy)

Anyways, this privacy thing. Most people are naked in these streets (fact) most people don't have to worry about downloading. I've only done it while naked for the last 15yrs? I'm not even paying for internet anymore bruh, most of you guys don't know shyt, sorry if I'm coming off vulgar when I say that. Back on Sohh you guys would holla newsgroups yet everything relevant was readily available everywhere else. Only thing newsgroups had that I couldn't find was a movie called the madd miss manton which was a movie from the 1940's that my mom liked as a kid. Outside of that, never had a problem.

And again, $0 a month >>> $60 a month to have 99% of the same shyt. I'll start you off here....

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

I see where u coming from. If i was just trying to get into it now it wouldn't be worth it. I guess i got in at the right time. Had my torrentday account for over 9 years now. My ratio is over 2.0 along with me have over 500gb of bonus ratio points. I really only use it to download movies though.

With that said if anyone has a tv-vault invite i'm willing to trade a torrentday invite.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I got some invites for HD torrents, Iptorrents, theplace, audionews(music Production) and i think bitme. Am looking for a music tracker or thevault , theoccult.bz i think thats the name.:mjlol: