Private Torrent Trackers & File Sharing Forum Invites Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Once a file hits the internet it's everywhere, these sites don't have shyt you can't get elsewhere

As for security, how many people got hit with emails? Nobody here could name 3ppl that have

People actually paid for newsgroups :mjlol:

If we don't handle that net neutrality bill then the cable companies will put a stop to this when they want and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Eat however you can now, I think we all know this won't last forever. They will re-regulate the various industries

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
Once a file hits the internet it's everywhere, these sites don't have shyt you can't get elsewhere

As for security, how many people got hit with emails? Nobody here could name 3ppl that have

If we don't handle that net neutrality bill then the cable companies will put a stop to this when they want and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Eat however you can now, I think we all know this won't last forever. They will re-regulate the various industries

i got one of those letters last week after my girl downloaded rick n morty from a torrent without telling me :gucci:
newsgroups the goat for the above avg computer literate person. secure and maxes out your speed :jawalrus: but i stopped fukking with them after nzb matrix got out the game.:martin:.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i got one of those letters last week after my girl downloaded rick n morty from a torrent without telling me :gucci:
newsgroups the goat for the above avg computer literate person. secure and maxes out your speed :jawalrus: but i stopped fukking with them after nzb matrix got out the game.:martin:.
You are repeating bullshyt buddy, your router ain't super charged when on newsgroups. For you to be aware of the difference in speeds you'd have to try it both ways to know. People who paid for newsgroups dont do that because they believe you can pay a premium to be a crook :laff: I get how it works, I used soulseek. But as the internet evolves your methods was outdated on day one. Was a scam. Here ya go, just stream and isp's don't give a damn...

putlocker2017.com is the site I'm sharing, there are only 1000's of identical places but if you feel "safe" with no mention of a vpn either? You been getting hustled for years bruh bruh, facts :francis:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ever since 2012 I've been on the so called best movie and TV trackers out there bar none and on What until it shut off quickly got into Redacted and Apollo (not great anymore). I have never received a letter Or heard of anyone which did. These trackers are way to shut off to the general public I order for trolls to come in.

As far as the once a file is on the internet it' all over, false, unless you'e satisfied with Evo rips of the latest releases than surrre.

On these trackers I find everything from anywhere and it's always properly seeded whatever it's a top quality 1080p (10gb to 25gb) not the crappy 2 gigs streaming sites use, or even the most obscure or foreign movie or TV shows out there.

There is no comparable, none to the availability and retention available on the top tier trackers when compared to the public or accessible ones.

Nothing is funnier to me than people with a recently bought OLED showcasing it to me using showbox and these other streaming apps. It's amusing, they should have stuck to their 2007 720p sets.

And no, no invites available these sites are super anal and rightfully so about inviting people on forums. That's how no one shady (copyright trolls and traders) gets in.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ever since 2012 I've been on the so called best movie and TV trackers out there bar none and on What until it shut off quickly got into Redacted and Apollo (not great anymore). I have never received a letter Or heard of anyone which did. These trackers are way to shut off to the general public I order for trolls to come in.

As far as the once a file is on the internet it' all over, false, unless you'e satisfied with Evo rips of the latest releases than surrre.

On these trackers I find everything from anywhere and it's always properly seeded whatever it's a top quality 1080p (10gb to 25gb) not the crappy 2 gigs streaming sites use, or even the most obscure or foreign movie or TV shows out there.

There is no comparable, none to the availability and retention available on the top tier trackers when compared to the public or accessible ones.

Nothing is funnier to me than people with a recently bought OLED showcasing it to me using showbox and these other streaming apps. It's amusing, they should have stuck to their 2007 720p sets.
Codecs change then your way of thinking becomes outdated, especially with internet speeds doubling on average every year. You got them high quality bootlegs huh man, they streaming in 4k now but whateva...

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Codecs change then your way of thinking becomes outdated, especially with internet speeds doubling on average every year. You got them high quality bootlegs huh man, they streaming in 4k now but whateva...

I got an 8 tbb hdd less than a month ago for the 4k HDR rips. Which I play from my plex server onto the LG B7 via a nvidia shield or the HTPC/server itself. Don't worry, a good and modern HTPC won't ever be late codec wise. And fyi there are hundreds of 4k HDR perfect rips out already.

Last edited:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
You are repeating bullshyt buddy, your router ain't super charged when on newsgroups. For you to be aware of the difference in speeds you'd have to try it both ways to know. People who paid for newsgroups dont do that because they believe you can pay a premium to be a crook :laff: I get how it works, I used soulseek. But as the internet evolves your methods was outdated on day one. Was a scam. Here ya go, just stream and isp's don't give a damn...

putlocker2017.com is the site I'm sharing, there are only 1000's of identical places but if you feel "safe" with no mention of a vpn either? You been getting hustled for years bruh bruh, facts :francis:
its the souce u getting it from. ive been doing this shyt for 15 years. newsgroups max out your connection period. torrents are peer to peer speed varies(nowadays on a private site u can still dl a br in like 5 mins but still) torrents are the street dealers . newsgroups and ftps distros get the shyt 1st then it trickles down to the common folk who use torrents/kodi/streaming sites.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trackers do have content you cant get elsewhere, once something is released it may appear on public torrent sites, various filehosters and streaming sites re-encoded as 1GB 1080p video but they'll eventually get DMCA'd, torrents will have 0 seeders. Private trackers have way better retention and the selection on most sites are incredible.

If you've never used newsgroups, just say you've never used newsgroups.

Last edited: