Prison rape is ignored because it's mostly happening to black men

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
saying your son have been assaulted and they give u a number to call the warden directly and he verify who u are and tell you the written report
Ridiculous. They do that instead of actually providing a safe and rehabilitative environment because prison is nothing more than a cheap labor source for privateers

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
my cousin got raped in jail he was acting like a mad man in there fighting c.o and they put him in there whith the lifers and he got violated but whenever something like that happen they send a letter home:scust:

I got a few family members in Angola...I hope my aunts and uncles aint got that letter.

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
:to::to::to:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
...yo', if anyone ever seen this rape scene :mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

photo_5544.med.jpg

I don't think I could live with myself if I ever was raped, especially if I gave it all I could to fight off my attackers, and it would have to be more than one for it to FORCIBLY go down without casualties, maybe more than three.
:dead: roped that nikka in with some comics :lupe:

had him all strung out actin a fool at the end
of his life :sadcam:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they can in theory.

But in practice i dont see how a grown man is gonna allow another grown man to hold him down and fukk him. Even if he knocks you out you gon wake up when hes tryna turn over. They got co's and buttons on the wall to page them. All you gotta do is fight your way to the button nikka.

if you press that button, you automatically snitch status. Now the entire prison wants to rape you.:francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess they can in theory.

But in practice i dont see how a grown man is gonna allow another grown man to hold him down and fukk him. Even if he knocks you out you gon wake up when hes tryna turn over. They got co's and buttons on the wall to page them. All you gotta do is fight your way to the button nikka.
Its not quite that simple.
If it were there wouldn't be that many people getting raped in prison.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a dude can't rape you unless you allow yourself to be raped.

Its not like they put petty criminals in with murderers doing life anyway. You had the balls to get violent on the skreets you better have the balls to protect your bootyhole.

I feel same. Same way I feel about murder. A dude can't kill you unless you allow yourself to be killed.
:dead:
I get where you are coming from but for the most part people don't allow violence to happen to them.