Prison rape is ignored because it's mostly happening to black men

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
a dude can't rape you unless you allow yourself to be raped.

Its not like they put petty criminals in with murderers doing life anyway. You had the balls to get violent on the skreets you better have the balls to protect your bootyhole.
Yeah and no one is ever sent to prison for wrong convictions or non-violent drug offenses...especially not black men. :aicmon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guess they can in theory.

But in practice i dont see how a grown man is gonna allow another grown man to hold him down and fukk him. Even if he knocks you out you gon wake up when hes tryna turn over. They got co's and buttons on the wall to page them. All you gotta do is fight your way to the button nikka.

like a 63 240lb nikka cant hold you down?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Yeah and no one is ever sent to prison for wrong convictions or non-violent drug offenses...especially not black men. :aicmon:
They don't house non violent drug offenders with violent people. They put you in with people who have similar crimes and who are serving a similar time frame. You have a point about the wrongful convictions tho.

like a 63 240lb nikka cant hold you down?
I'm 6'4. And size doesn't mean shyt when it comes to fighting. No 1 man can hold me down. At all. I have no problem pulling a dudes face apart. And you would have to kill me to rape me.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Most crimes don't begat rape in return and innocent people have been raped in prison.
Just read about an innocent prisoner who was raped and got aids.
It shouldn't be tolerated period and they need to work on fixing whatever it is that allows it to occur.
It's ignored because it happens to criminals not because it happens to black men.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

But in practice i dont see how a grown man is gonna allow another grown man to hold him down and fukk him. Even if he knocks you out you gon wake up when hes tryna turn over. They got co's and buttons on the wall to page them. All you gotta do is fight your way to the button nikka.
Most prison rapes are gonna be gang rapes I'm assuming due to strength. 1 vs 1 a man could probably hold his own, come on breh

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Whle commiting my 6 year bid, rape was uncommon. Prison sex by LAW is non consensual, but by pure human desire it is most ALWAYS consensual. All types get raped, little black guys, little white guys, little Asians, little Latins, medium, big, etc. But rape is uncommon. If some rape is occurring the rapist will be dealt with quickly. Don't believe the TV.

a dude can't rape you unless you allow yourself to be raped.

Its not like they put petty criminals in with murderers doing life anyway. You had the balls to get violent on the skreets you better have the balls to protect your bootyhole.

Wrong. 2 guys confront one, 1 guy has a weapon, the other guy is done for. He must take that shyt. Or if someone physically overpowers a dude. Or a mental fukk, "you better take this dikk, or I'll stick the dogs on you :ufdup: Rape is NEVER avoidable, otherwise it wouldn't be rape holmes. Also, like I said, it's rare. But it happens.

For real? :laff:

There's no BUZZER that inmates can press to alert a guard that he is being attacked. Also, any CO with 5+ years of experience most likely barely ever gets up to walk around to see what shyt is going down or what shyt is not. Some CO's sit their ass down all 8 hours except for passing out mail or doing count.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
These threads always funny...

Actually, white guys get raped way more than black. In prison white guys play the role of women sad to say. Unless their family pay that tax.

Rape isn't common anymore. 9/10 it's consenting adults.
This is true. I do volunteer work at a few jails and prisons and the incarcerated folks I work with tell me the same thing: most sex in prison is consensual and rape occurs sporadically. It still happens, but most sex is consensual

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
LOm5L46.jpg

:wow:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
my cousin got raped in jail he was acting like a mad man in there fighting c.o and they put him in there whith the lifers and he got violated but whenever something like that happen they send a letter home:scust: