Prison rape is ignored because it's mostly happening to black men

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South

Here I talk about the atrocity of prison rape and a recent lawsuit filed in Michigan allegeding that authorities long ignored rapes that were occurring in their facilities. I've long been concerned about the fact that many of the liberals who seek out the black vote don't work very hard to stop the sexual assaults being done on those who are locked behind bars. I personally believe that if white youth were being affected in the same way, it would suddenly become a much more serious problem in the eyes of mainstream media.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
a dude can't rape you unless you allow yourself to be raped.

Its not like they put petty criminals in with murderers doing life anyway. You had the balls to get violent on the skreets you better have the balls to protect your bootyhole.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
...yo', if anyone ever seen this rape scene :mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

photo_5544.med.jpg

I don't think I could live with myself if I ever was raped, especially if I gave it all I could to fight off my attackers, and it would have to be more than one for it to FORCIBLY go down without casualties, maybe more than three.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
All the ills of the world is caused by people who failed to do their jobs, racism/hate, greed , list and we all see it and never fix it

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...yo', if anyone ever seen this rape scene :mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

photo_5544.med.jpg

I don't think I could live with myself if I ever was raped, especially if I gave it all I could to fight off my attackers, and it would have to be more than one for it to FORCIBLY go down without casualties, maybe more than three.

This scene right here

:mjlol:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:ohhh: So, females can be overpowered but males cant?
I guess they can in theory.

But in practice i dont see how a grown man is gonna allow another grown man to hold him down and fukk him. Even if he knocks you out you gon wake up when hes tryna turn over. They got co's and buttons on the wall to page them. All you gotta do is fight your way to the button nikka.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I guess they can in theory.

But in practice i dont see how a grown man is gonna allow another grown man to hold him down and fukk him. Even if he knocks you out you gon wake up when hes tryna turn over. They got co's and buttons on the wall to page them. All you gotta do is fight your way to the button nikka.

Because most times the victim is blindsided or caught unaware, otherwise they are outnumbered with multiple assailants.