Prison Rape is Funny in the Black Community?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly…I hate these topics that turn into false finger-wagging at black folks…ppl will skip over the examples you posted and scenes from white movies posted in here to mentally do somersaults forcing shyt into an “only black people” narrative

…and ftr there’s nothing wrong with limiting the scope of certain discussions to the black community but that can be done WITHOUT the self-defeating “only black people” rhetoric/mindset that usually tends to be false

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: ok yall can laugh at prison rape, i'm sorry. There is nothing funnier than a Black man locked up for tax evasion being pinned up against a wall and being anally penetrated in a desolate isolated space, while tears well up in their eyes and another inmate licks the photos of his Wife & kid while screaming "LOOK AT ME!!" "LOOK AT ME!!" , as he curses at God realizing there are 7 more nikkas in the cell waiting for their turn. Hilarious..

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Stop making doing a bid some type of real nikka rite of passage then.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The generalizations on here say a lot about whos posting on here. I dont even think the OP is black. These blanket racist threads and the responses are telling like seriously. All these anti black threads. Just say you hate black people and call it a day, fukker. Stop posting this racist shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

TL15

Veteran
Daps
All races of people make fun of trauma

Black people are just better at making jokes/finding nuance in comedy, so it starts to seem like we are the “only ones” but like other posters have pointed out, other races do it as well.

:yeshrug:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Sadly no community takes male sexual assault/abuse/rape victims seriously. Including men themselves it is what it is.
/Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli wishes death on criminals,do you believe thecoli will care about criminals being raped:comeon:?

I dont think its funny per se,but it comes with the territory of going to the zoo within the zoo. Which is why you should do your best to not go. Most who do go,did not do their best to avoid the trap. Too many trying to avoid the trap to worry about the ones who jumped in with two feet:respect: