Prison Rape is Funny in the Black Community?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
ngl I laughed. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

:pachaha:
I mean, it's written funny, but the same tenants of this scene play out directly if experienced outside of a movie.​

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
It is that funny, cause how are u that much of a bytch that you’d let another man take your manhood

bnew

Veteran
Daps
people joke about people getting raped in prison all the time black folks ain't the only ones making don't drop the soap jokes.

i did try to find mexican prison comedy skits, but didn't really find any. it seems like there are 1000x more black creators making any type of comedy skit than mexicans, not just about prison rape. they dominating the search results, maybe i just don't know what to search for mexican/latino comedy skits.

i know that personally i've been guilty of making jokes about prison especially when someone does something particularly heinous, but in reality i would support any types of reform/enforcement of laws that made that the occurrence of prison rape much more rare because it's not funny. our jails/prisons are horrible and there should be some modicum of humane treatment, especially since most people are not in there for the heinous crimes that do sometimes elicit those feelings of wanting a particularly sick criminal to face some type of cruel and unusual punishment behind bars.

just letting them get treated like animals, in some ways worse than animals, is just bad for society as a whole. you are not going to get any type of rehabilitation in an environment like that, only create more monsters/have people especially the weak be tortured.

did you search for them in spanish or english?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Not a Black community thing. I see all races
making jokes about it or other trauma but I don’t think it’s funny. Pretty sick form of humor