Prison Rape is Funny in the Black Community?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people joke about people getting raped in prison all the time black folks ain't the only ones making don't drop the soap jokes.

i did try to find mexican prison comedy skits, but didn't really find any. it seems like there are 1000x more black creators making any type of comedy skit than mexicans, not just about prison rape. they dominating the search results, maybe i just don't know what to search for mexican/latino comedy skits.

i know that personally i've been guilty of making jokes about prison especially when someone does something particularly heinous, but in reality i would support any types of reform/enforcement of laws that made that the occurrence of prison rape much more rare because it's not funny. our jails/prisons are horrible and there should be some modicum of humane treatment, especially since most people are not in there for the heinous crimes that do sometimes elicit those feelings of wanting a particularly sick criminal to face some type of cruel and unusual punishment behind bars.

just letting them get treated like animals, in some ways worse than animals, is just bad for society as a whole. you are not going to get any type of rehabilitation in an environment like that, only create more monsters/have people especially the weak be tortured.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
i expect this from White people
:yeshrug:Sadly no community takes male sexual assault/abuse/rape victims seriously. Including men themselves it is what it is.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I refuse to believe that this is news or new to you, so I'mma just assume you made a thread to post this vids and that's kewl. (sorta)
It's not even the black community, but the actual male population on a whole.
Men aren't allowed to talk/experience Rape on a respectable level the same way black folk aren't allowed to hold slavery and reoperations at any semblance of an acceptable level like the Dreidel Mafia and the Holocaust.

I've yet to see a female version of prison rape be made into something funny, or even worse, actually be funny to the point it becomes a trope like a man getting violated in prison is.​

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
people joke about people getting raped in prison all the time black folks ain't the only ones making don't drop the soap jokes.

i did try to find mexican prison comedy skits, but didn't really find any. it seems like there are 1000x more black creators making any type of comedy skit than mexicans, not just about prison rape. they dominating the search results, maybe i just don't know what to search for mexican/latino comedy skits.

i know that personally i've been guilty of making jokes about prison especially when someone does something particularly heinous, but in reality i would support any types of reform/enforcement of laws that made that the occurrence of prison rape much more rare because it's not funny. our jails/prisons are horrible and there should be some modicum of humane treatment, especially since many people are not in there for the heinous crimes that do sometimes elicit those feelings of wanting a particularly sick criminal to face some type of cruel and unusual punishment behind bars.
when i mentioned Mexicans.. i mean their Prison Gangs (Mexican Mafia & Nuestra Familia) don't allow it... it is frowned upon.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
guard.gif

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread reminded me of one of my HS teachers lambasting pulp fiction for that rape scene and the movie watchers for laughing at it...